Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It'll be my first time............

gixxer998

Going to see the SKINS play!!! :cheers: My girlfriend got us tickets for the Dallas game. I think we are sitting in section 415? Not sure. Any tips you guys could give me would be great. I am so pumped to be going to my first game.

Just curious if there is anything special I need to know or places to go in or around the stadium. Easiest way to get in.

Thanks guys!!!

:dallasuck

Going to see the SKINS play!!! :cheers: My girlfriend got us tickets for the Dallas game. I think we are sitting in section 415? Not sure. Any tips you guys could give me would be great. I am so pumped to be going to my first game.

Just curious if there is anything special I need to know or places to go in or around the stadium. Easiest way to get in.

Thanks guys!!!

:dallasuck

The traffic around the stadium is awful. Go early and beat it and enjoy your self at the Extremeskins tailgate. You will have a good time there. Do the same after the game so you arent sitting in the parking lot that is 495 :laugh:

If you can afford one pick up a green parking pass. Come in arena drive and make your first right into the green parking lot. Stop at the ES/DTC Tailgate. Try to get there by around noon.

Even is you can't get a good parking pass that green lot is right near where the cash lot buses drop you off.

Prey for a win this Sunday, that game and tailgate will be off the hook if we are 7-6.

Thanks guys, I am freakin fired up. Since she told me the hair has been standing up on the back of my neck. She did get a green parking pass! ES/DTC tailgate, not sure what or where that is but if you guys tell me we will be there.

Beat the Cardinals then Dallas and things won't look too bad!

Tailgate is the @%it. Eat until you cant any eat anymore. Also if you can get there early enough watch the players enter. Lavar Arrington will come over sign autographs and take photos. But its cool to see your favorite players enter. Have fun and be loud. I envy you.

Thanks guys, I am freakin fired up. Since she told me the hair has been standing up on the back of my neck. She did get a green parking pass! ES/DTC tailgate, not sure what or where that is but if you guys tell me we will be there.

Beat the Cardinals then Dallas and things won't look too bad!

This is a link to a previous tailgate with a map.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128487&highlight=tailgate

And here is a link to some pics from previous tailgates.

http://HOF44.smugmug.com/gallery/982003/1/45314422

http://HOF44.smugmug.com/gallery/954939/1/43891566

http://HOF44.smugmug.com/gallery/954850/1/43887190

Some ES/DTC tailgaters are there by 7am cooking breakfast on arena drive.

The traffic around the stadium is awful. Go early and beat it and enjoy your self at the Extremeskins tailgate. You will have a good time there. Do the same after the game so you arent sitting in the parking lot that is 495 :laugh:

If you drive like I do...traffic is never a problem. :D

Like WPenn1 said, you gotta marry that girl. She prolly ponied up some serious cash for those tix.

She's the best!! Is section 415 good seats? From the field layout it looks pretty high. I don't care though I'll be there!

Thanks for the links, we'll be there early!

HELL YEAH, I can't wait!! I've been a SKINS fan since the days of Doug Williams and can't believe I haven't gone yet.

She's the best!! Is section 415 good seats? From the field layout it looks pretty high. I don't care though I'll be there!

Thanks for the links, we'll be there early!

HELL YEAH, I can't wait!! I've been a SKINS fan since the days of Doug Williams and can't believe I haven't gone yet.

I sat in 416 last year and it wasn't bad. I prefer closer to the middle, but really I think the whole upper deck is pretty good. And if you sit in rows 20-29 you get a really good leg workout as a bonus :)

Archived