Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It'll be my first time............

gixxer998

yeah man its great... i am in the same boat... i have been to two games at fedex but my girlfriend got us tickets for christmas to the dallas game as well.... i cant wait.... be loud very very loud...

also from my limited experience there are no bad seats in the upper deck.. i mean at my last game i sat in the very last row all the way up and you can still see everything perfectly.... bring some binoculars if you want to see like people faces etc.... but as far as watching the game the view is spectacular.... the stadium is a thing of beauty in my opinion..... breathtaking.....

Going to see the SKINS play!!! :cheers: My girlfriend got us tickets for the Dallas game. I think we are sitting in section 415? Not sure. Any tips you guys could give me would be great. I am so pumped to be going to my first game.

Just curious if there is anything special I need to know or places to go in or around the stadium. Easiest way to get in.

Thanks guys!!!

:dallasuck

Enjoy the game! I have seen the Redskins twice in Michigan when they played the Lions (Last year was at Ford Field) but that was nothing compared to going to Fed Ex to watch the Skins... I attended the game last month against the Raiders. My sister lives in Va. so she knew her way around and we got to the stadium at 11:00 so we had plenty of time to tailgate... What a beautiful day, too bad we lost a heartbreaker... My brother has bragging rights, he is a Raider fan (black sheep of the family I guess). It was GREAT being with 70,000 Redskins faithful! I hope to take in another game next year!

Hopefully the Skins willl treat you with a win over the dreaded C'Boys.

If you can afford one pick up a green parking pass. Come in arena drive and make your first right into the green parking lot. Stop at the ES/DTC Tailgate. Try to get there by around noon.

Even is you can't get a good parking pass that green lot is right near where the cash lot buses drop you off.

Prey for a win this Sunday, that game and tailgate will be off the hook if we are 7-6.

I think the Dallas vs Redskins game has been changed to 4:15pm. You might want to check that.

Going to see the SKINS play!!! :cheers: My girlfriend got us tickets for the Dallas game. I think we are sitting in section 415? Not sure. Any tips you guys could give me would be great. I am so pumped to be going to my first game.

Just curious if there is anything special I need to know or places to go in or around the stadium. Easiest way to get in.

Thanks guys!!!

Congrats, on attending your first game...and it's against those stinky stanky Cowboys. It will be a mad mad mad game! Be ready to make some noise especially on third down. If you drink beer, bring a lot of money and a designated driver. That's all the tips I have, enjoy the game.

See ya there!

I think the Dallas vs Redskins game has been changed to 4:15pm. You might want to check that.

Yep 4:15 game time. Get there by noon lot gates open about noon and the tailgating begins!

1:00 pm games you have to get there by 9am for some decent tailgating time.

Egads. Near 4 hours of Tailgating. :2drunks:

;)

PCS, thats if your going to skip breakfast. Check with Pez, but he and Huly and some of the DTC are set up outside the gates about 7am for breakfast and pre-tailgating. You should meet up with them It'll give you a good head start to ownage :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

They usually start of with bloody mary's and if Raubs there mamosa's

yeh, Im going to my first game against the Cowboys as well. Was planning on taking the metro, but my dad wants to drive now using a green parking pass we also got.

How early is it necessary to be there to get a good spot in the lots, closer to the stadium obviously? The pass says Green 9, whatever that means. Also, I know its a hike up to the seats (section 410, row 11), but is there an escalator/elevator? Thanks!

Is F51-F60 part of the green lots?

Wear your Skins gear and get ready for the most awesome football experience imaginable! FedEx is a huge stadium but in a strange sort of way it looks bigger on TV. Beers are 7 bucks a throw so if you like getting loaded like I do work on it before going in. I'll be at the game also (they better destroy Dallas) , bring your coat. Binoculars are permitted and fans speak thier mind just as a Skins fan should!

:helmet:

Thanks guys!!!

Hey, enjoy yourself at the game on Sunday! After Fed EX won't be kind to Dallas.

Archived