Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is it time to get a new Kicker?

JoeKnowsBest

before we find a new kicker, we need to find a new punter... whats frost averaging? 39. yrds per punt with a good bounce.... damn i could kick nurf turbo football farther than that.....

I agree Frost is a MUCH bigger liability than Hall.

If you're injured, you're injured. I was very surprised that he missed that 53 yarder against the Chargers. He's usually automatic from that distance. Hall is a respected veteran kicker, but I don't think we should release him or find another one. Besides, he isn't in the same boat as Mark Mosely was in '86.

If you're injured, you're injured. I was very surprised that he missed that 53 yarder against the Chargers. He's usually automatic from that distance. Hall is a respected veteran kicker, but I don't think we should release him or find another one. Besides, he isn't in the same boat as Mark Mosely was in '86.

Um.. No one in the league is automatic from 50+ yards.. Not sure what your smoking.

Every time a player comes back from his injury i know just becuase their back dosnt mean they cant feel it. I think this is the case with Lavar and John...Right now id say if theres a dependable kicker out there, get him and rest John for 1 or 2 more weeks then send him on the field if hes ready. Then let those 2 week be his tryouts to keep his job here in Washington.

Um.. No one in the league is automatic from 50+ yards.. Not sure what your smoking.

as far as distance wise, Hall usually IS automatic about having the leg for 50-55. But yea, no one is totally automatic at that range. But when healthy, Hall is in the top 3 as far as accuracy at the 50-55 range which is why I'm scratching my head at all the impatient people and the Novack folks.

I know a possible placekicker who would be a great replacement for Hall. He is Brian Hazelwood, who is only Mississippi State's all-time leading scorer. A former teammate of ex-Redskin Fred Smoot, Brian kicked for the Bossier City Battlewings in af2 last year and was one of the league's top kickers.

Brian is a good friend of mine, living right here in Louisiana. Drop a line if you want more info: skinsfan59@msn.com

Archived