Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sign in here if you knew we would fumble that play.

GSF

Of all times to decide to throw the ball. I just dropped my jaw and said what the f. Why would he pick that time to throw the ball. Remember the Superbowl against the Raiders. It was a throwing play out of the endzone that gave the Raiders a big lift going into halftime. Need I remind you of how that game turned out???

Brunell just cannot take a bump without losing the ball. Of all places to not have a good grip on the ball. We needed a couple more yards before attempting a pass. Of course Brunell isn't the Quarterback I want to handle the ball in that situation either. He has fumbled too many times this year, and it has cost us at least 2-3 games this year. I can only hope Jason or Patrick works hard in the offseason to grab the reins of this team and lead them to a great season.

I actually liked the play call. If you look at the replay, Portis ran into Brunell and caused the fumble. I thought that it was a pretty veteran move on Brunell's part to throw the ball out of the endzone. All the Rams would have to do is fall on and it's a TD instead of a safety. :2cents:

I actually called it...I said, "YES, we're going to give up a safety!" (very sarcastically). And then we did, and it sucked. :mad:

But we won though, and I'm happy once again!! :)

:laugh:

Yeah, that's pretty much happened with me. My Redskins disaster radar was going crazy. Right when we got the penalty I said, "well we're due a fumble for a safety or TD here." I was just glad we only gave up 2 points. :doh:

Archived