Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Complaints about the play calling? POST HERE (MEGA-merge)

skull1669

Baldinger or Albert mentioned that during his interview with Gibbs last night that he asked Gibbs if we were gonna open up our offense and Gibbs told him "No, we're gonna continue with the way we run things"

Enough said for me. This first half is a joke

i dont think were going to see anything new from gibbs,im sorry i keep waiting for him to open up the playbook but its more of the same,i knew he wasnt going to change after the chargers game with so much on the line,i mean i love the guy and have immense respect for him but i think what were seeing now.well be seeing next year and the year after,THIS IS OUR SEASON YOUR LACK OF OFFENSIVE COURAGE IS RUBBING OFF ON THE PLAYERS ,GET AGGRESSIVE L:IKE YOU WANT TO WIN...get me another beer:cheers:

i dont think were going to see anything new from gibbs,im sorry i keep waiting for him to open up the playbook but its more of the same,i knew he wasnt going to change after the chargers game with so much on the line,i mean i love the guy and have immense respect for him but i think what were seeing now.well be seeing next year and the year after,THIS IS OUR SEASON YOUR LACK OF OFFENSIVE COURAGE IS RUBBING OFF ON THE PLAYERS ,GET AGGRESSIVE L:IKE YOU WANT TO WIN...get me another beer:cheers:

Unfortunately I have to agree. Play calling isn't aggressive, the players aren't aggressive.. The league is different.. I've been a huge support of Gibbs but he's either got to realize that HE needs to change, or he needs to step aside and allow someone who will coach within the scheme of the league coach.

This whole team, players and coaches, are nothing but a bunch of losers. The entire staff should be fired, I dont give a **** if his name is Gibbs. 4th and 1, what do we do, kick a field goal which we end up missing. End of the half with a chance to drive and get some points what do we do, dial up the old wide receiver screen to Taylor freakin Jacobs! We have set ourselves up perfectly again to take a measly little lead into the half and then hand the other team the win in the second half. Im sure Gibbs and Co. will come up with a great game plan of 2 yard runs up the middle and 3 and outs. We have the dumbest and most clueless offensive coaching staff hands down.

i can't believe this board anymore...
oh and why not,is this the type of playcalling you want your coach to have in key games,in games that have PLAYOFF implications,aka,san diego,now a beat up rams team,forget his last name and is legacy and what do you have .....barely an average offense,as much as id like to keep giving gibbs free passes,well im out of them right now,this is our season on the line and he again plays like a scared puppy,no aggresivness,no confidence in your team to gain one yard on 4 down this will not work in todays nfl sorry to disgust you but im not alone :cheers:

I argued at the time we should stick with Novak. But Hall is one of the most motivated guys on this team. He never stops practicing, warms up, is one of the first out on the pre-game practice field and last to leave. You can say whatever you want, but he's got his head in the game at all times.

He missed a kick. It happens. But its not a statement on his character.

200 yards rushing Rushig in first half almost and you only have 10 points. With a running game like this the receivers should be having a field day! Brunnel looks aweful. Lets Put Ramsey in!!!!!

Time to give Ramsey a look!!!!!

ARGH!!!!

You have weapons that can move the ball down the field, you have Brunell, you have Moss, you have Cooley, you have Antonio Brown. That last two minutes was a perfect example of the Joe Gibbs "Play to Lose" offense

First, he ignores all the offensive passing weapons he has and goes to the ground game. Against the odds, he actually gets a long run and gets to midfield.

We had plenty of time to start taking 15-20 yards shots down the field and trying to set us up for another field goal. But no, he refuses to throw the ball into field goal range that could have put up some more points.

His players have talked to him about his way too conservative method of calling plays, but this stodgy stubborn old man would rather lose games then change his ways. This is rediculous, we need a new coach.

Archived