Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Complaints about the play calling? POST HERE (MEGA-merge)

skull1669

When is this coach going to learn to take a chance once in a while?? Miss the damn field goal, and give the other team the ball back on the 35. When will you learn from the past?? If you had gone for the first down and didn't make it, you give the team the ball on the 28 at the worst.

I don't know when you will realize that this is a different NFL and you have to take a gamble once in a while. It was less than a yard to go and we blew it. Again the worst case scenario happened, and we don't need anymore stupid conservative decisions that prevent this team from getting a win.

I don't care what any one else has to say about this, we have lost several times taking the safe way out.

Brunell is not having a good game, you need to do what you can to put touchdowns on the score board when you have a chance.

The Rams are a simple touchdown from tying this thing up. If you keep up the conservative thinking, we are going to lose this one as well.

Prove me wrong Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When is this coach going to learn to take a chance once in a while?? Miss the damn field goal, and give the other team the ball back on the 35. When will you learn from the past?? If you had gone for the first down and didn't make it, you give the team the ball on the 28 at the worst.

I don't know when you will realize that this is a different NFL and you have to take a gamble once in a while. It was less than a yard to go and we blew it. Again the worst case scenario happened, and we don't need anymore stupid conservative decisions that prevent this team from getting a win.

I don't care what any one else has to say about this, we have lost several times taking the safe way out.

Brunell is not having a good game, you need to do what you can to put touchdowns on the score board when you have a chance.

The Rams are a simple touchdown from tying this thing up. If you keep up the conservative thinking, we are going to lose this one as well.

Prove me wrong Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I think you will be right, Same old, same old, and it's sure getting old.

The man is trying to prove something, anybody know what it is.????:mad:

Portis is garaunteed at least 2 yards a run. We had it on 3rd and 2. So we push it in with Brunell. Did not make it. 4th and 1. FG attempt with a lame kicker. Rams on 4th and 2 go for it. Both teams have even records. Both teams have nothing to lose. That was a gutless call by Gibbs, we were dictating the game and any other coach would have gotten questioned. Fitz just ran it in, and unless Gibbs opens the game up we its gonna be a long day.

A complte rookie quarterback and the Rams sure are not conservative! Yet the Skins had the chance to bury them early and let them back into the game with poor defense and stupid penalities again. You cannot let teams hang around.

Now they have to come back out and take the momentum back!1!1 If not this could be the dagger to the heart!

Brunnell needs to step up if not then it is time to put Ramsey in!!!

If you make the field goal you're up by 10 rather than missing the 1st and being up by 7.

It was a good call, we have a kicker who can't hit over 35 yards though. It's time for a new kicker when you can't count on 3 points unless it's 35 yards or less.

I'm sorry but its not a good call, not when youre SEASON rests on the game. You have to be aggressive in that position.

Here we are again hoping for a miracle. Portis runs for a fifty yard touchdown! Well they look good. Not. Thanks alot Redskins. They go right into conservative mode. Maybe they should elect a fan to kick their field goals since Hall looks like a walk on high school player. And then they let Fitzgerald, a new guy, run right in for a touchdown. Let the fans play, we have more heart. We're sick of being disappointed. :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

Same old Joe Gibbs even after they talked about having a veterns only meeting about be so conservative. Watching this team is like watching a truck stuck in the mud. People are begging to make some plays and we have a coach that just wants to stand there with his arms folded. We aren't going anywhere with this type of coaching. Sorry Joe.

Same old Joe Gibbs even after they talked about having a veterns only meeting about be so conservative. Watching this team is like watching a truck stuck in the mud. People are begging to make some plays and we have a coach that just wants to stand there with his arms folded. We aren't going anywhere with this type of coaching. Sorry Joe.
:applause: :applause:

Paaaa........the...........tic. This is embarrasing. If I played defense on this team I would be infuriated. I would go in at halftime and challenge the offense to score. Daaaaaaammit John Hall, mid type he kicks the ball out of bounds. We can rap up all the playoff talk right now because they look like my cat's a-hole right now.

Archived