Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins-Bucs: In the Playoff Hunt for the Playoffs...

Pittman4Two

Hello Redskins fans. I’m dropping in to both say hi as well as to greet you.

This is a big week for both of our teams. You are going up against the Chargers while the Bucs play against a big time rival Saints team.

The Chargers are yesteryear’s news. They haven’t won anything since Bobby Ross was head coach. Now they’re facing an up and coming Redskins team that is hellbent on making the playoffs.

The Saints are in the thick of the playoff hunt although their record shows something different. Aaron Brooks, Vick’s half-brother, is a tough quarterback who has a cannon for an arm and is filet o’ foot on his feet. He can scramble or run, whenever the case demands it.

If the Redskins win, which they will, I see them getting reservations in Detroit for Super Bowl XXXX. However, if the Bucs win, I see them beating the Redskins to the ticket office for those reservations. Maybe the Bucs will have to wait in line the night before like my family did Thanksgiving night. Those sales are pretty good, so you don’t want to miss them.

I come here to wish you luck, Redskins and their fans, but I don’t wish you luck over the Bucs. I only wish you luck over the Chargers and other teams, but if your team has a chance to face my team, I don’t wish you luck. I hope you understand.

Thoughts?

What's up Pittman4Zerobuttherefsgaveittomeanyway ? Back for more fun I see and up to your old tricks - wishing us good luck against the Chargers after the fact.

Good luck against the Bears - they don't tend to score a lot of points. If you score, say, 14 or more points, you should win against them easily. That can't be so hard, can it?

Hello Redskins fans. I’m dropping in to both say hi as well as to greet you.

This is a big week for both of our teams. You are going up against the Chargers while the Bucs play against a big time rival Saints team.

The Chargers are yesteryear’s news. They haven’t won anything since Bobby Ross was head coach. Now they’re facing an up and coming Redskins team that is hellbent on making the playoffs.

The Saints are in the thick of the playoff hunt although their record shows something different. Aaron Brooks, Vick’s half-brother, is a tough quarterback who has a cannon for an arm and is filet o’ foot on his feet. He can scramble or run, whenever the case demands it.

If the Redskins win, which they will, I see them getting reservations in Detroit for Super Bowl XXXX. However, if the Bucs win, I see them beating the Redskins to the ticket office for those reservations. Maybe the Bucs will have to wait in line the night before like my family did Thanksgiving night. Those sales are pretty good, so you don’t want to miss them.

I come here to wish you luck, Redskins and their fans, but I don’t wish you luck over the Bucs. I only wish you luck over the Chargers and other teams, but if your team has a chance to face my team, I don’t wish you luck. I hope you understand.

Thoughts?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You have got to be freakin' kidding me!

Look at the schedule...the Skins and Chargers already played last Sunday!

J-Rad, hey hun...how ya been? I still haven't received any PM (Private Messages) from you. That's a great shot of you, btw.

That's not me. It's my girlfriend. And for your sake, I'm hoping that picture in your banner isn't you either.

Archived