Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LaDanian Tomlinson shows why he is the best RB in the league

MeNoRevs

All I know is that Clinton Portis just missed (because he was pulled out of the Niner blowout) on being like the 2nd or 3rd RB in history to rush for 5000 yards in his first 50 games.

He certainly doesn't need me or anyone else to defend him.

Portis is an elite back who's doing the best he can with a bad offensive line and a suspect running scheme.

Dude would put up the same numbers as Portis if he was here.

Our line straight up stinks.

Our OL isnt that great either. We had a 2nd string LT in there and our LG has was starting his 5th game today after the Bolts brass finally got tired of Fonoti and traded him.

IF LT had Alexanders OL, he would routinely get 2,000 yards and he is a much better reciever than both Alexander and Portis.

Today was a good game in which i feel lucky to win. Brees was horrible and Gates wasnt himself either. LT stepped up for us today .

Ummm . . . first off, LT is way better than Portis. Sorry, but he is. The Redskins line is, talent wise, better than San Diego. But look what LT did.

If LT had the Seattle Oline, or a healthy KC line, he would set records for rushing. I would EXPECT him to get 2000 yards in a season. I would expect him to make Emitt Smith, Walter Payton, and any other running back, except for Bo Jackson and Barry Sanders, to look terrible.

LT is a monsterous beast who devours defenses. I can't believe the Chargers "forgot" to go to him at the begining of the season.

Archived