Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Halftime Thoughts on the Skins Chargers game(MERGED)

DCNightHawk

yes, frost sucks.

portis is looking very tough in there, Moss broke 1000 yds, cooley made a couple clutch catches as usual, and overall i'm liking what i see by the offense - we just need to step up the consistency some more.

defense looks okay, we aren't giving up the big play (yet), but the Chargers and waiting and playing dink and dunk 5 yd pass schemes and getting yardage out of it.

Yeah Frost does suck. this game has been pretty well played by both sides. Our lack of WR depth hurts. The defense is playing pretty well. Carlos seems to has taken over and is playing allright, at least he's making good tackles. It'd be nice to get Portis on track, but SD is strong against the run, so we are going to need Brunell and Moss/Cooley to keep clicking.

Protection is great....Brunell is buying more time stepping outside the pocket a bit.

Our pressure on Brees has been very nice...we need to keep it up. We need tighter coverage on WRs.

I'm nervous every time Antonio Brown fileds a kick...

The Chargers have moved the ball...we need some long time consuming drives. Arrington needs to stay disciplined! I want the Skins to force some turn overs!!!!

Other good news is Houston is killing the Rams, so the Seahawks will be extra pumped because they can clinch the division if they beat the Giants. Buffalo is beating Carolina, and the Bears are beating Tampa.

Everything is falling into place

this is all good, but it wont matter much if we cant finish off these chargers. We need to stay focused and finish them off and not get careless like last week... once we win, ill start looking at the other games but intil then :sdsucks:

Archived