Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CARTWRIGHT gets the Start for BETTS...

GO GO SKINS

Rock Cartwright will get the touches usually due to Ladell Betts. James Thrash is the primary special teams returner on kicks and punts.

Rock Cartwright has had his troubles on the field of play, no more, no less than any of the other players I have grown to admire and respect. He's a Redskin with as much desire as any other player to win everytime he touches the ball. He doesn't have the power that Betts has, but he does have speed to take it to the outside. Most important of all he has quick reflexes with the ability to catch passes ankle high. This ability will make it difficult for defensive backs to go for the pick. I hope Brunell knows of this and will confidently throw the ball low, that Cartwright will be the only one able to complete the reception as a receiver out of the backfield.

I, for one, as I have seen the blogs not favorable to Rock, feel and am looking forward to seeing what he can do with the additonal opportunities. Hell, Rock could line up in a slot position like that of a WIDE RECIEVER for the midrange passes, offering Brunell another option should Taylor or Moss find themselves in a zone defense, or double teamed, or should Cooley or Sellers start out cold. Go Rock! Hail Redskins!

Well this sucks, Rock isn't half the player Betts is. This is a big deal to me, I don't particulary want for Rock to have to do any 'redeeming'. I'm perfectly content with him doing work on special teams, not returning the ball, blocking and tackling. If Portis gets nicked again we're in trouble.

Get off of Rock man...shi--. The man is our best special teamer and also was our best running back in 2003. Ya'll act like the man is the worst running back to ever take a carry for this team. He had 1 bad play and you want to penalize him for that the rest of his career. How about supporting your boy. The man who puts his body on the line every special teams play. The man who droppped 20 pounds when Gibbs came in just so he could possibly fit in with the new coaching staff. I got mad love for Rock and I felt sorry when he lost that ball in the KC game because he works harder than most people on this team.

GIVE THE MAN SOME LOVE.

Yo...Rock fumbled once. It sucked, because the other team took it to the house. But **** happens, get over it. He's a solid back who has done nothing but bust his ass for this team and gives his all to every practice, game, scrimmage, whatever. He is a true Redskin, and you should all feel priviledged that he is on our team.

I guarantee he will not fumble on Sunday.

look out 4 Rock 2 accel @ runnin the double screen.. fake 2 the left Bruno's ideal side and run the screen 2 the right.. Rock will kill em' I have all the faith in the world in Rock.. Boi has heart & talent..Touch will lower his shoulders and knock some1 down A LA Sellers

Archived