Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My predictions for the rest of the season

Mackdaddydean

I'm going to the best i can to give you the best analysis i can on this team for the rest of the season...ready?go.

vs Raiders W The Redskins come back home with the mentality that their season might just rely on winning this game. Defense will be back to full strength and against a less than decent defense for the Raiders, Brunell and co will have a big day Skins 28-14

vs Chargers W This is a game the Redskins COULD lose, but they aren't going to as im sure they realize that winning one and losing one gets you nowhere. The defense should again be healthy and stop the most important asset to the Chargers LT. Quick name one CB for the chargers!...time up, Moss will have a big day in a VERY close game. Skins 24 Chargers 20

at St. Louis W Our defense will have some problems but our offense will take advantage of a defense that cant really hold to many teams to low points. A shootout won by us in the end with a defensive stand. Skins 35 Rams 28

at Arizona W We could get overconfident coming into this game, but even so, its tough to not beat these guys. Skins 24 Cards 17 (late trash TD)

Cowboys L I know you guys are going to hate me but the boys are going to be looking for revenge. I actually think we will win this game but im trying to be real. The Cowboys will pull some trick play or some BS like they always do against us and we lose in the last second. Hope I'm wrong Skins 21 Boys 28

Giants W We come out hot from the Cowboy loss, Eli has fallen off and the giants dont look the same. A new strategy from Gibbs and co. will have this defense on its heels Skins 28 Gmen 17

at Philly W If Donovan is back for this one then we might have more trouble, but if Mike is still at QB we win big...w/ McNabb Skins 21 Philly 14

w/o McNabb Skins 31 Philly 24

So there you have it...11-5 and spliting with the Cowboys. I hope that our one loss comes from somewhere else but this is the way i see it and i truly mean it. Hope yall agree.

Here are mine:

vs. Raiders WIN The Raiders get jetlagged, and are in shambles anyway

vs. Chargers LOSS LT rips us up, and Keenen McCazrdell has a good game

@ Rams LOSS Bulger throws for 3 touchdowns and our offense can't keep up. Steven Jackson has another great game

@ Cardinals WIN They will be trying to lose to get Leinart

vs. Cowboys LOSS Cowboys are looking for revenge after our miracle win and smack us in the mouth

vs Giants WIN We get revenge for the whipping we experienced

@ Philly WIN They mail in the season long ago.

So, thats 9-7, and out of the playoffs.

Here are mine:

@ Rams LOSS Bulger throws for 3 touchdowns and our offense can't keep up. Steven Jackson has another great game

vs. Cowboys LOSS Cowboys are looking for revenge after our miracle win and smack us in the mouth

Have a little faith Bro!

Here are mine:

What kind of fan are you..? :doh:

I agree with the Raiders game

I agree with the Chargers game

I agree with the Rams game. But you didn't mention the turnover issue. That's what kills us on the road. Do we solve this problem, or do we turn it over again and again and squeek by?

I agree with the Cardinals game. But again, what about turnover ratio?

Cowboys: No. This is the year we sweep them. This is the year we finally put Parcells in his proper place. How many times has he come in here with the Giants and put it to us? Too many to count. Gibbs is fed up, he will not allow us to LOSE to our arch rivals, at home, at FedExField, in our undefeated house. Redskins win by a field goal.

Giants: I agree, we beat them. Brutal game. Cold. It'll be a Happy Christmas for all. Well, happy holiday season, let's say.

Philly: We lose, but only because we have the division already wrapped up. And the turnover issue comes back to life.

What kind of fan are you..? :doh:

The guy predicted that we'd end the year 4-3. His predictions also give us a 9-7 (4-2) record. I don't think he's a bad fan!

I'd like to add something too. Let's say that this is exactly what happens...if I'd have told you that in August, you'd be fine with it. We raised our expectations after a good start and some games where we beat ourselves, and that's OK. However, we have to keep that in mind, coming off of a 6-10 (1-5) season, 9-7 (4-2) including a sweep of Philly would be a GREAT 2nd year for Gibbs.

Philly: We lose, but only because we have the division already wrapped up. And the turnover issue comes back to life.

No way do we drop the last game of the year. If we do well in the coming weeks that last win could potentially have homefield ramifications for us in the post-season. Gibbs won't let us sit back and take a loss even if we do have the divison wrapped up.

No way.

I'm going to the best i can to give you the best analysis i can on this team for the rest of the season...ready?go.

vs Raiders W The Redskins come back home with the mentality that their season might just rely on winning this game. Defense will be back to full strength and against a less than decent defense for the Raiders, Brunell and co will have a big day Skins 28-14

vs Chargers W This is a game the Redskins COULD lose, but they aren't going to as im sure they realize that winning one and losing one gets you nowhere. The defense should again be healthy and stop the most important asset to the Chargers LT. Quick name one CB for the chargers!...time up, Moss will have a big day in a VERY close game. Skins 24 Chargers 20

at St. Louis W Our defense will have some problems but our offense will take advantage of a defense that cant really hold to many teams to low points. A shootout won by us in the end with a defensive stand. Skins 35 Rams 28

at Arizona W We could get overconfident coming into this game, but even so, its tough to not beat these guys. Skins 24 Cards 17 (late trash TD)

Cowboys L I know you guys are going to hate me but the boys are going to be looking for revenge. I actually think we will win this game but im trying to be real. The Cowboys will pull some trick play or some BS like they always do against us and we lose in the last second. Hope I'm wrong Skins 21 Boys 28

Giants W We come out hot from the Cowboy loss, Eli has fallen off and the giants dont look the same. A new strategy from Gibbs and co. will have this defense on its heels Skins 28 Gmen 17

at Philly W If Donovan is back for this one then we might have more trouble, but if Mike is still at QB we win big...w/ McNabb Skins 21 Philly 14

w/o McNabb Skins 31 Philly 24

So there you have it...11-5 and spliting with the Cowboys. I hope that our one loss comes from somewhere else but this is the way i see it and i truly mean it. Hope yall agree.

:doh: As much as i think we could lose to them, i really dont think it will happen. We will be riding a 4 game winning streak into a division game against the hated cowboys AT HOME. The fact that we are at home, IMO will make the difference in this game. But hey you mite be right, we could lose our first home game to the cowturds, but i doubt it. Other than that, great predictions :D

No way do we drop the last game of the year. If we do well in the coming weeks that last win could potentially have homefield ramifications for us in the post-season. Gibbs won't let us sit back and take a loss even if we do have the divison wrapped up.

No way.

If you have to pick a game to lose out of the seven, the Philly game would be the one. It's possible that winning the Philly game won't matter. I think Seahawks will go 13-3.

All the games remaining are winnable (that is NOT to say we won't find a way to lose) and we are the team most likely to win 5 or 6 of those. At worst, we will win 4 more which will probably put us in the playoffs. If we go into Philly with nothing to lose, the game'll be a lot tougher than many think but it is likely that the division will be on the line for us (I guess the Giants and the Cowboys could fall apart but that's a sucker bet).

If you have to pick a game to lose out of the seven, the Philly game would be the one. It's possible that winning the Philly game won't matter. I think Seahawks will go 13-3.

We could still be playing to have a divisional playoff game AT FED-EX. Hey I'll trade a loss in Philly for the division crown and playoffs, though.

:cheers:

The skins will not beat the chargers. They allowed 200 yards to Tiki Barber. What will LT do? Tiki = good back LT= Top ten back ever to play. That is a loss.

Oh i guess Shawn Alexander is a nobody. The Redskins haven't played the Giants this year. A team in Redskins uniforms did but it wasnt the Redskins so don't point to Tiki.

Archived