Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Heading to Vegas

PCS

This Friday early evening. Get there somtime around 5 Vegas time then it's off to Golf and drink beer with my brother and a few friends. And squeezing in a visit to Mom. ;) Figure I'm going to get in at least a few attempts at losing..er...winning some money as well. Have to put some on the Redskins for sure. Being the fan I am, I scheduled the flight home Sunday for well after the game, which I hope to see while I'm down there. If there's a spot to watch in case it isn't showing on TV, (besides the obvious), let me know you Vegas locals. Please. Brother is not the biggest of bar patrons.

This Friday early evening. Get there somtime around 5 Vegas time then it's off to Golf and drink beer with my brother and a few friends. And squeezing in a visit to Mom. ;) Figure I'm going to get in at least a few attempts at losing..er...winning some money as well. Have to put some on the Redskins for sure. Being the fan I am, I scheduled the flight home Sunday for well after the game, which I hope to see while I'm down there. If there's a spot to watch in case it isn't showing on TV, (besides the obvious), let me know you Vegas locals. Please. Brother is not the biggest of bar patrons.

I know the Sports Book at MGM will have it on :)

Have a great time, was down there a few weeks ago, can't wait to get back.

Stay away from the slot machines. They're EVIL.

Indeed they are. Made by Satan himself. :evil: Though they can be fun if you win at them Done both. Won near $300 in Shreveport a year and a half ago. Had great fun with that.:) Though the last time on the damn things was a bit tough. They were evil and not very nice at all.

If by EVIL, you mean FREE ALCOHOL.

Free my ass. Cost me $20 at the machine for 2 drinks one time. ;)

Indeed they are. Made by Satan himself. :evil: Though they can be fun if you win at them Done both. Won near $300 in Shreveport a year and a half ago. Had great fun with that.:) Though the last time on the damn things was a bit tough. They were evil and not very nice at all.

Free my ass. Cost me $20 at the machine for 2 drinks one time. ;)

I wasted my money playing slot machines. Play No Bust BlackJack.... good odds of winning.

I actually had alot of fun playing the slots but was playing with someone. As for the no bust, yep. Been known to hit the BlackJack table on rare occassion, ( I've been tempted to just hand the dealer $100 and save me the time ;) ), and played the simple but effective video poker. Actually drew something like 3 and 4 of a kind something like 5 times one night. Only I managed to forget to push hold a couple of times. :dunce:

Archived