Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A thread specifically about clearly identifying your thread's topic in the title!

ExtremeSkins Staff

And another thing. Here's a new rule that was added with the merger that some may not have made themselves aware of.

11. Please do not use the “Quote” feature to quote huge blocks of text or pictures.

If you would like to respond to the contents of a particular post, simply quote the sentence or idea that you're commenting upon, not necessarily the entire post. It wastes space on the database and unnecessarily extends and clutters threads.

Okay, sorry and thanks. Go Skins!

I wasn't directing that at you per se. I know you've seen where someone has the second post in the thread & all they've done is quote the entire huge text of the original post only to follow it with a :cheers:

Oh I understand TK, and I know you're trying to ensure everyone else understands so we can all have a less painful experience on each and every visit. OM also has a good point: it's important to search your topic first and research second to ensure it doesn't already exist and that the info has validity and is relevant.

Look forward to ES and Bubba's commentary on thoughts after the game. Actually it's better than reading the newspaper. The newspaper is a little partial as to what and how they can say things. Didn't know Jerry Porter went to Coolidge H.S. in N.W. D.C.. My prediction Skins 24 Raiders 21 and CP gets 150 or more. Again, thanks TK and Go Skins!

This is the 12th Man and thats all I know.

Om, is what I posted incorrect? If so, my apologies, but I always edit my posts, if need be, rather than start a new one just to clarify / rectify an error.

Actually, I was just having some fun fishing for guilty consciences.

Hold still a minute and I'll remove the hook. :)

Archived