Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is the Raiders game must-win?

There is no doubt in my mind that this is a must win. We HAVE to beat the Raiders. We can only lose two more games from here on out. Losing to the Raiders and then having to face SD, St. Louis away and not to mention three more division games will be impossible. We MUST win!

Every game is a must win. Why would you go into a game not thinking you need to win that game? I've never understood while people say "Is such and such game a must win."

Well, yes. They all are.

Not really. No team realistically expects to go 16-0. You play to win every game, but it's not the NCAA.

I mean, if Indy loses to Cincy this week, they will be disappointed. But it won't have any large impact on their season. It just means that the race for home field advantage got a little bit tighter.

Since we are done by a game to both the Gnats and the cowpukes, every game is a must win. We must win every game until we are up by at least three games in the division. I feel that if we let the silver and black beat us at home this Sunday, we are done as far as Playoffs are concerned.

Not really. No team realistically expects to go 16-0. You play to win every game' date=' but it's not the NCAA.

I mean, if Indy loses to Cincy this week, they will be disappointed. But it won't have any large impact on their season. It just means that the race for home field advantage got a little bit tighter.[/quote']

But I want the Skins to go 16-0. :D

Point taken.

:cheers:

I think the Skins players should be looking at this game as a must win. But in escense it is not. Because if the Skins loose they still are not out of it. Play every game like it is a must win. It is only a 16 game season.

Not mathematically, but can they realistically go from 5-5 to the playoffs? Last year, it was possible, but the NFC is much improved.

Archived