Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

what was the last concert you attended ????

REDSKINZRULE

why who were they with ???? i saw them on the st. anger tour with godsmack man that show kicked ass !!! IMO :2cents:

Same tour. They allowed the new bass player to play Anesthia (pulling teeth) and it made me physically ill. The show was lifeless. Don't get me started on godsmack.

Same tour. They allowed the new bass player to play Anesthia (pulling teeth) and it made me physically ill. The show was lifeless. Don't get me started on godsmack.
i can understand about the bass solo ...but why does everyone hate godsmack sooooo much ???? ..... did you dig the drum solo that they did ???

i can understand about the bass solo ...but why does everyone hate godsmack sooooo much ???? ..... did you dig the drum solo that they did ???

Honestly, I'm not a fan of 99% of the new music that comes out now. When I see godsmack all I see is an Army commercial in my head. sadly, they were more into it than metallica which also made the concert a disappointment.

Honestly, I'm not a fan of 99% of the new music that comes out now. When I see godsmack all I see is an Army commercial in my head. sadly, they were more into it than metallica which also made the concert a disappointment.
that was my first time seeing godsmack and i was blown away ....and i've seen metallica a few times so i knew they would rock but godsmack stole the show !!!!

Last concert? I saw Prince at the MCI Center.............got tickets in the first row in the 200 level (which ended up being great, because people were standing the ENTIRE 3 HOURS) - best concert I've ever been to, or will ever go to.

Amen....the best show I have ever been too....the last of 3 nights. Stood the entire night...one of the best entertainers of all time.

U2 at the MCI Center last month and must say that it was one of the worst shows I have ever been to. Tickets were $163...yes I paid $163/ticket to be forced to listen to Bono preach his political messages instead of sing the band's hits. Even his bandmates seemed to tire of his endless propaganda about curing all of the world's ills. The played some old stuff..a lot of new stuff. What was most disheartening was that they didn't play my fav U2 song...Bad....which would probably be considered one of their top 5 songs of all time. I did hear that they played it the following night. I was waiting for a disclaimer to come up at the end of the show on the Jumbotron..."The preceding political message was paid for you..you dumb a$$ who paid $163 and thought you were going to hear some music"

Archived