Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Game (OSU/UM)

frankbones

Ohio State/Michigan is this week. Let's discuss. Both teams are peaking right now. Should be a tough battle. Though the game is at the Big House, I think OSU has too many playmakers on both sides of the ball. Michigan has great talent on offense, but the defense is a little suspect.

I'll say 27-20 Bucks.

Also, If Carr loses to Tressel, his record against him will be 1-4 and the seat will get very hot for old LLLoyd.

Lets not forget that if Penn State loses to MSU then the OSU/MICH. game is for the Big 10 title.

I'm a huge Michigan fan so my heart says GO BLUE! our offense is finally starting to hit on all cylinders. But, i think OSU might have too many weapons. Of course, in the past the better team hasn't always won this game - too much hatred involved.

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!!!!

chris

GO BLUE!!!! I am a big UM fan and I always look forward to this game, but this year I am kinda scared. Michigan has a young team full of talent but I don't thin they are mature enough or strong enough to take it to the Buckeyes this year. It kills me to say it but I think OSU is going to take this one barring a great effort from the Wolverines D and Chad Henne

Don't worry, we won't lose. Buckeyes in a blow out

Heckler -

PSU has been average on the road. Yes they took it to the Illini, but who hasn't this season? You barely beat NW and lost to UM. Plus, Michigan State has played you all tough at the home in recent years. You all should win big, but you never know in the Big Ten.

I hope OSU in a blow-out, but this game defies logic at times. If Michigan gets up early, the Big House will be rocking. That will be a huge factor in this game.

Heckler -

PSU has been average on the road. Yes they took it to the Illini, but who hasn't this season? You barely beat NW and lost to UM. Plus, Michigan State has played you all tough at the home in recent years. You all should win big, but you never know in the Big Ten.

I hope OSU in a blow-out, but this game defies logic at times. If Michigan gets up early, the Big House will be rocking. That will be a huge factor in this game.

I will give Penn State credit they have been good all year, and yes Ohio will continue to ruin the Wolverines season :laugh: :cheers:

I can't see PSU losing to MSU but I sure hope they do. I think the Buckeyes will win a close one. U of M's defense seems a little suspect and Troy Smith hurt them bad last year. The one thing I'm worried about is being on the road. The Buckeyes looked confused against PSU in Happy Valley. I'm also worried about the OSU secondary. Aston Youboty got torched over and over by Minnesota and U of M has very good recievers.

OMFG i am the biggest OHIO STATE HOMER IN THE WORLD..i am originally from toledo OHIO but i now reside in clinton township michigan...you want to talk about a bunch cry babies...they still harp on our CHAMPIONSHIP.and can't get over it..yes under John Cooper we should have had at least 3 championships in the 90's and thanx to michigan twice and michigan state once we fell flat on our asses but that was just having a bum for a coach ...we have THE VEST (as he is known in these parts) patrolling the sidelines and he is a woody hayes disciple...we have been having our way with michigan and i dont see why this weekend should be any different.....i absolutely hate the wolverines almost as much as i hate the cowturds....but hey listen at least the game is in the crack house..oops i mean the big house this year and they dont have to worry about going down to the horse shoe and getting jabbed in the face by 2 50+ yr old ladies lol(mich fans know what i am talking about)...score O-STATE 37 mich 17

One of the BCS bowls other than the Rose.

Where are all the Michigan fans? Ghost? TODD?

What's there to say? I'll be at work, and I bet you as per the last few years that the A-holes at ABC will be showing Oregon and Cal or some other gay 'rivalry' for the West Coast when both OSU and UM have Alumni all over teh country and it would be nice to see THAT game rather than Oregon state and Arizona in a matchup for the ages.

Ohio State SHOULD win, but Penn State SHOULD have beaten Michigan too. I can only hope.

My friend (who I've known since 8th grade and went to Mich with me) wants Carr fired, so he has mixed feelings. :laugh:

I only wish this game had some meaning other than bragging rights for the year.

Weather could be a factor in this one and it should be a great game either way, it always is.

Im already looking to next year for OSU, SMith,Pittman,Ginn,Gonzales,Holmes??(Maybe), most of the O-line. Th offence should be pretty stellar, and Im sure we got more talent on D waiting in the wings.

It's at home, baby. I think it will be a grinder that goes down to a big play, potentially non-offensive in the second half. I think Michigan wins maybe for no other reason that they have nothing to lose and it's at the Big House. Ohio State has definitely had the better season, but this game should scare them to death. If OSU can pull it out, they're definitely my Big 10 Champs...

...don't think they will, though. It's gonna be a close one, but I still like Blue 14-10.

Sig bet this go 'round, frank?

What's there to say? I'll be at work, and I bet you as per the last few years that the A-holes at ABC will be showing Oregon and Cal or some other gay 'rivalry' for the West Coast when both OSU and UM have Alumni all over teh country and it would be nice to see THAT game rather than Oregon state and Arizona in a matchup for the ages.

Ohio State SHOULD win, but Penn State SHOULD have beaten Michigan too. I can only hope.

My friend (who I've known since 8th grade and went to Mich with me) wants Carr fired, so he has mixed feelings. :laugh:

What's there to say? What's there to say? A little trash talking will do. If Tressel makes it 4 out of 5 it should mean the end of LLLoyd. I too have mixed feelings, I want LLLoyd to stay at Michigan for a long, long time. :laugh:

Semi off topic, but when Michigan loses and LLLoyd gets the axe, who do who UM fans think or want to take over? Jim Hermann maybe? :)

I think it is a national broadcast this year, as it should be.

I only wish this game had some meaning other than bragging rights for the year.

Weather could be a factor in this one and it should be a great game either way, it always is.

Im already looking to next year for OSU, SMith,Pittman,Ginn,Gonzales,Holmes??(Maybe), most of the O-line. Th offence should be pretty stellar, and Im sure we got more talent on D waiting in the wings.

Some meaning? Let me tell you something, Penn State winning in East Lansing is no sure thing. Sparty needs a win to be bowl eligible. Even if they do win, look for OSU to get a BCS bowl game. They are 7th in the BCS and ALWAYS travel with a crowd.

You (OSU) probably need Bama to lose (if they aren't in the SEC Champ) and need to hope VT doesn't get into the top 4 of the BCS (LSU and PSU losing would probably do that). A one loss Bama probably goes ahead of a 2 loss OSU and a #4 VT is locked in the BCS. Of course ND is the other at large.

Archived