Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Game (OSU/UM)

frankbones

You (OSU) probably need Bama to lose (if they aren't in the SEC Champ) and need to hope VT doesn't get into the top 4 of the BCS (LSU and PSU losing would probably do that). A one loss Bama probably goes ahead of a 2 loss OSU and a #4 VT is locked in the BCS. Of course ND is the other at large.

If Penn State loses and OSU wins they get the automatic BCS birth for being the Big Ten Champs.

It really bugs me that ND is pretty much guaranteed a BCS bid. There ranking is a sham as well, it's like the voters completely forgot that they lost to an average Mischigan State team AT HOME.

I think Bama loses this week to Auburn leaving VT as the only other possibility(with Oregon a long shot). Orange bowl officials were in Columbus this past week and were treated to a dominating performance by the Bucks. Don't be shocked to see OSU picked ahead of a one loss team. The 2 losses were close and to Top 5 teams and Buckeye fans travel with the best of them.

Not to mention the match-ups that could occur. Miami-OSU rematch of one the best college football games ever. How about a Notre Dame/OSU contest?

Of course this is all moot if we lose in the Big House on Saturday.

It really bugs me that ND is pretty much guaranteed a BCS bid. There ranking is a sham as well, it's like the voters completely forgot that they lost to an average Mischigan State team AT HOME.[\quote]

I think that is something all college football fans can agree with except ND fans.

I think Bama loses this week to Auburn leaving VT as the only other possibility(with Oregon a long shot). Orange bowl officials were in Columbus this past week and were treated to a dominating performance by the Bucks. Don't be shocked to see OSU picked ahead of a one loss team. The 2 losses were close and to Top 5 teams and Buckeye fans travel with the best of them.

[\quote]

In my opinion, OSU definitely goes over a 1 loss VT unless they (VT) are #4 in the bcs in which case they have to be taken as an at large. That is really VT's only chance besides a Miami loss. OSU has a much larger national appeal and history than VT. A PSU or LSU loss puts them very close to the #4 position. Of course if PSU loses then OSU gets the conf champ.

Let me reiterate: WE WILL NOT LOSE. THE BIG TEN TITLE IS ALREADY OURS!

Man, you guys are awfully ****y. Your record outside of The Beav is a little shaky this year.

Home team has dominated this series, and Penn State goes in knowing they HAVE to win in order to capture the Big Ten. Can they handle the pressure if it is close in the 2nd half?

Man, you guys are awfully ****y. Your record outside of The Beav is a little shaky this year.

Home team has dominated this series, and Penn State goes in knowing they HAVE to win in order to capture the Big Ten. Can they handle the pressure if it is close in the 2nd half?

A little shaky? Dude, we lost one game.... and maybe you will still be getting that sig from before :silly: And correction, the SHOULD win in order to CLINCH the title.

And it's that thinking that's gonna get you all beat.

Riiiiight. Just remember: it isn't ****y if ya can back it up - which we've done nine times. That's why we're rankd what we are.

A little shaky? Dude, we lost one game.... and maybe you will still be getting that sig from before :silly: And correction, the SHOULD win in order to CLINCH the title.

You mean the one I asked you to PM me and you never did? Sorry bro, the timeline was one week.

Yeah you lost one game, but you barely beat NW, and beat an Illinois team that is Division 1-AA material at this point. We SHOULD have killed Sparty back in 1998, but some freaky things happened that cost us a national title shot. You never know what can happen.

Riiiiight. Just remember: it isn't ****y if ya can back it up - which we've done nine times. That's why we're rankd what we are.

You know what. Act like you've been there before. Oh wait, PSU has 1 Big Ten title since joining 13 years ago so this is kind of new to you guys. I know it's been a while, but you sure are crowing a lot for not having won a bowl game since Lavar was on the team.

You know what. Act like you've been there before. Oh wait, PSU has 1 Big Ten title since joining 13 years ago so this is kind of new to you guys. I know it's been a while, but you sure are crowing a lot for not having won a bowl game since Lavar was on the team.

Blah, blah, blah.... I can see someone is still upset about our last meeting. I change my pick - Michigan 24-7. OSU and frankbones just can't bring it strong. I bet by the end of the game, the House will be chanting "O-ver-rate-d!"

(Can't believe I'm saying it) Hail to the Victors!

Right on... I am agreeing with frankbones? :rubeyes:

Blah, blah, blah.... I can see someone is still upset about our last meeting. I change my pick - Michigan 24-7. OSU and frankbones just can't bring it strong. I bet by the end of the game, the House will be chanting "O-ver-rate-d!"

...and this is coming from a fan who KNOWS what it's like to lose in the Big House :D

Ooooohh good comeback. Oh no, PSUHeckler isn't rooting for OSU, what shall I do?

Seriously, The last time you won a bowl game was the Alamo Bowl in 1999.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You haven't won a bowl game this century, it's ****ing pathetic.

And why did you puss out when I asked for my sig? Flake.

Ooooohh good comeback. Oh no, PSUHeckler isn't rooting for OSU, what shall I do?

Seriously, The last time you won a bowl game was the Alamo Bowl in 1999.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You haven't won a bowl game this century, it's ****ing pathetic.

And why did you puss out when I asked for my sig? Flake.

Pssshh, way to talk smack. Ya got me. (for OSU fans: that was sarcasm).

Puss out for the sig? Hah, ya gotta be kidding me. Straight up, I'm a college student. I'm lazy at times, and focused on getting laid and partying when I'm not in class. Your social life on the other hand prolly consists of Friday and Saturday nights at home.... prolly enjoying a nice umbrella mixed drink by yourself.

Bring it strong next time.

Puss out for the sig? Hah, ya gotta be kidding me. Straight up, I'm a college student. I'm lazy at times, and focused on getting laid and partying when I'm not in class. Your social life on the other hand prolly consists of Friday and Saturday nights at home.... prolly enjoying a nice umbrella mixed drink by yourself.

Bring it strong next time.

Wow, you really got him on that one. :doh:

Puss out for the sig? Hah, ya gotta be kidding me. Straight up, I'm a college student. I'm lazy at times, and focused on getting laid and partying when I'm not in class.

So lazy is it? Or maybe too dumb to figure it out. Either way, you're a tool. Where were you last year when Penn State was enduring another losing season?

I noticed you chose to not mention the fact that I brought up PSU has been to 1 bowl game in the 21st century and you lost that game.(<---- For PSU fans that was the smack talk). Too "lazy" to respond to that part of my post?

Your social life on the other hand prolly consists of Friday and Saturday nights at home.... prolly enjoying a nice umbrella mixed drink by yourself.

When you'er out getting Chlamydia from some 200 pound slob, I'm chillin' at home or in downtown Denver with my beautiful wife and some bourboun.

You're a joke, your team has had a nice season, but it's not like your going to compete for a national title. You might not even win the Big Ten.

You have to admit that Penn State's performance since joing the Big Ten is a far cry from what most PSU fans expected.

Until this year I thought a Penn State fan had gone extinct. I hadn't heard from one in years.

:munchout:

This thread has certainly picked up.

Oh, BTW,

Go Bucks. Michigan Sucks. :)

I know. The thing that's pissing me off is that I'm getting in to it with a Penn State fan during Michigan Week. :mad:

I've been out of Columbus for 3 months, now it's like Bizarro Michigan Week. :doh1:

Archived