We cheer with might and main

We cheer, cheer, cheer

With might and main we cheer!

Hail! to the victors valiant

Hail! to the conqu'ring heroes

Hail! Hail! to Michigan,

the champions of the West!

i asked this in another thread, but i'll ask it here to (just in case):

Watching the Mich/OSU game I was wondering, is there the same rule in college as in the pros concerning a receiver going out of bounds and being the first person to touch the ball? Because Gonzalez was out of bounds on that big catch in the fourth quarter.

And before this thread goes down in flames - i want to say good game OSU - this was definitely one for the ages in the best rivalry in college football and the better team won.

Watching the Mich/OSU game I was wondering, is there the same rule in college as in the pros concerning a receiver going out of bounds and being the first person to touch the ball? Because Gonzalez was out of bounds on that big catch in the fourth quarter.

And before this thread goes down in flames - i want to say good game OSU - this was definitely one for the ages in the best rivalry in college football and the better team won.

they never showed that, but if he was forced out then it doesn't matter

what i didn't like was at least 2 times should have been called for delay of game but the refs never called it

it was sloppy game for sure, but as always a good one

Hope Lloyd can get fired now. As always a few conservative calls and it comes back to bite the team. His teams will forever underachieve and suffer from bewildering playcalling when it matters.

If you get to the 2 yard line you should not be kicking FGs. I hate rooting for Michigan.

Fortunately, I can't get too worked up over a game I didn't see and didn't hear. Buhbye Lloyd. This isn't even about OSU. It's the multiple games a year that we have no business losing that trouble me. He's a middling coach.

He was pushed out. The ref through his hat down where he reentered. The refs were totally aware of what happened. No blown call.

Pssshh, way to talk smack. Ya got me. (for OSU fans: that was sarcasm).

Puss out for the sig? Hah, ya gotta be kidding me. Straight up, I'm a college student. I'm lazy at times, and focused on getting laid and partying when I'm not in class. Your social life on the other hand prolly consists of Friday and Saturday nights at home.... prolly enjoying a nice umbrella mixed drink by yourself.

Bring it strong next time.

So lazy is it? Or maybe too dumb to figure it out. Either way, you're a tool. Where were you last year when Penn State was enduring another losing season?

I noticed you chose to not mention the fact that I brought up PSU has been to 1 bowl game in the 21st century and you lost that game.(<---- For PSU fans that was the smack talk). Too "lazy" to respond to that part of my post?

When you'er out getting Chlamydia from some 200 pound slob, I'm chillin' at home or in downtown Denver with my beautiful wife and some bourboun.

You're a joke, your team has had a nice season, but it's not like your going to compete for a national title. You might not even win the Big Ten.

You have to admit that Penn State's performance since joing the Big Ten is a far cry from what most PSU fans expected.

Until this year I thought a Penn State fan had gone extinct. I hadn't heard from one in years.

Okay boys, stop this right now or I'm turning this car around!!!

Hope Lloyd can get fired now. As always a few conservative calls and it comes back to bite the team. His teams will forever underachieve and suffer from bewildering playcalling when it matters.

If you get to the 2 yard line you should not be kicking FGs. I hate rooting for Michigan.

Fortunately, I can't get too worked up over a game I didn't see and didn't hear. Buhbye Lloyd. This isn't even about OSU. It's the multiple games a year that we have no business losing that trouble me. He's a middling coach.

This is on the players you were up by 9 with like 6 minutes to go an choked, maybe someone on D could actually make a play sometime.

I feel bad for Lloyed, since they should have won, and he will be back :laugh:

It's real tough to call Lloyd conservative after that game. He made some REALLY ballsy calls in the fourth quarter to get us down to the goal line and put us up 9.

Michigan got way too comfortable, we've seen it all too many times. They had many opportunities to put it away and the defense gave it away after playing solid ball all afternoon.

OSU's the better team. Congrats to frank... enjoy celebrating, I'll take the sig.

He was pushed out. The ref through his hat down where he reentered. The refs were totally aware of what happened. No blown call.

thanks, i thought he was bumped coming across and not forced out. but, i'm looking through blue and maize glasses.

on a high note - i think Michigan has a lot to look forward to. we have a good, young team. Manningham and Bass could be amazing to watch over the next few years. oh yeah, then there are those Henne, Hart, and Grady kids.

Congrats to Michigan for a hard fought game. Henne did all he could do, Troy Smith just one upped him. He is a legend as far as I'm concerned. Kudos to OSU's run defense, even with out #42(get well soon!!!!)

Croc's was insane, I felt like I was at the Varsity Club. What a game.

On a side note, congrats to PSU for capturing the Big 10. Couldn't happen to a classier coach. I'll be rooting for them, as well as all B10 teams in the bowl season

PSU Heckler - Still a clown, but enjoy your moment. It helps the conference when you guys don't $hit the bed.

TODD - I willl be on the lookout for your new sig. I will let you know what it will be soon.

not to beat a dead horse... but, i just saw the replay on ESPNNEWS and Gonzalez was NOT forced out of bounds. I know it isn't a definite Michigan would win if it was called correctly, but it hurts to have both my pro and college teams screwed by bad calls in the final two minutes two weeks in a row.

again, i'm not taking anything away from OSU, just voicing my fustration with the men in pinstripes. :2cents:

not to beat a dead horse... but, i just saw the replay on ESPNNEWS and Gonzalez was NOT forced out of bounds. I know it isn't a definite Michigan would win if it was called correctly, but it hurts to have both my pro and college teams screwed by bad calls in the final two minutes two weeks in a row.

again, i'm not taking anything away from OSU, just voicing my fustration with the men in pinstripes. :2cents:

Disagree, he was boxed out by the DB like he was going for a rebound.

Not to mention the numerous bad calls against OSU all game long. The celebration on Holmes, no delay of game on Henne after the playclock ran out, a phantom PI call, the lateral ruled an imcomplete pass.

Enjoy your BCS game, it's about time you guys got one. Would absolutely love to have a rematch on a neutral site against you guys, though if Fresno can hold on PSU might be in the national title game.

Disagree, he was boxed out by the DB like he was going for a rebound.

Not to mention the numerous bad calls against OSU all game long. The celebration on Holmes, no delay of game on Henne after the playclock ran out, a phantom PI call, the lateral ruled an imcomplete pass.

Enjoy your BCS game, it's about time you guys got one. Would absolutely love to have a rematch on a neutral site against you guys, though if Fresno can hold on PSU might be in the national title game.

You're right the celebration penalty was HORRIBLE, but i'm not going to complain about bad calls that went our way :D

All the espn guys said great call because we was pushed out,now to that idiot Penn State fan, you do know that Ohio State will be in a bcs game, and I hope VT shows how bad Penn State really is :D

Archived