Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question for Season Ticket Holders

TODD

My friend's Dad cannot go to any more Redskins games this season so he is offering me two tickets for the Chargers game. He sits in roughly (EDIT) section 318. I've sat there before and I could have sworn it was $80 ON the ticket. He says they are $160 on the ticket. That's not really the issue though... he says surcharges cost him $241 per ticket, which I don't really buy. That's why I'm asking I guess. Can anyone let me know what the deal is? Thanks in advance. :helmet:

Edit: It is section 318 Club, not 218... but the question remains.

BS...I sit in 225...face value is $79 which is the most for any general admission seat

Thanks for the info. That's essentially the exact same section as 213, just on the other side of the field. Do you pay any surcharges for sitting club level that he could be accounting for?

I pay NO surcharge...the 200 level is NOT the CLub level...the Club Level is the 300s.

I believe the face value of Club Seats is $82 or $85 but they hit you on some luxury tax and I have no clue what that is.

Thanks for the info. That's essentially the exact same section as 213, just on the other side of the field. Do you pay any surcharges for sitting club level that he could be accounting for?

True That but I think that the Tailgate club is only $50 per game per seat with an upfront cost of $50. the ifrst year you own your seats you pay either a $50 or $100 initiation fee per seat. So if you take $100 init. ($10 per game), $50 for tailgate club, and $79 for the seat it should still only be $139 per seat.

Its either what Raub said (perhaps a member of the Tailgate or Touchdown Club and trying to recoup initiation costs), or the section is actually 318 (not 218), which is in the club level and that price he's saying would make sense.

There you go....I am not sure what the Luxury Tax or Surcharge is for CLub tix.....but that explains the difference in price between club and the 200 level I sit in.

Sat in the Club Once....great view...horrible fans.

Okay, I was wrong on this: It is 318, NOT 218. But, he is not a Tailgate Club member or anything like that (unless it's mandatory), just straight tickets. Am I still getting screwed?

I'm gonna pass on it. I'd rather pay $50 less to sit with real fans in the 400 level. :helmet: Not to say that club level owners are not "real fans", but the particular people that these people sit around are lame, I've sat in the seats before.

I pay NO surcharge...the 200 level is NOT the CLub level...the Club Level is the 300s.

I believe the face value of Club Seats is $82 or $85 but they hit you on some luxury tax and I have no clue what that is.

The club seats the Redskins tried to sell me cost from $300.00 to $360.00 per game. Games close but I like my 400s view better.

Todd, will you be able to get (or already have) the 400-level tickets to that Chargers game? How much is he actually going to charge you for the tix? 160 or 241? Realize that it seems like a lot to pay, but if you don't already have tix and can find someone else to pony up the dough for the extra seat, the 160/seat might be worth doing, particularly for that game. 318 is probably close to the 50-yard line too.......swwweeeeeeeeet!!!!

Todd, will you be able to get (or already have) the 400-level tickets to that Chargers game? How much is he actually going to charge you for the tix? 160 or 241? Realize that it seems like a lot to pay, but if you don't already have tix and can find someone else to pony up the dough for the extra seat, the 160/seat might be worth doing, particularly for that game. 318 is probably close to the 50-yard line too.......swwweeeeeeeeet!!!!

He offered me 100 per ticket, even though it says 80 on them. He's claiming that they have surcharges, which I guess I believe. I'm not doing it though... I don't have $200 and I'd rather sit up top anyway.

Archived