Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Charles Mann Post Game Show and Extremeskins.

stoney26

Just to let everyone know, Ken Mease lives in my area and his sons went to my high school. He's actually a pretty good guy and was the weekend sports anchor on channel 9 for a long time. I'm sure he was only saying it in jest. He's not your typical media type and isn't even on television anymore. He was also a good friend of the late, great Glenn Brenner.

Mease has been in the DC area for quite some time and does/did a good job. He was a solid info sports anchor instead of a schtick guy. I always thought he did a good job. I'm sure most of the older members of this board probably feel the same way.

I would like to go on record that I am out and I'm proud to wear my Redskins Nerd colors!!!! :point2sky

Not to ruin this bashing, but I heard the girl call in about the tailgate on my drive home. Neither originally knew what "Extremeskins" was. The girl let them know it was an internet message board and they asked if they could go to it and see pictures of the tailgate. The girl said there wouldn't be any up yet. And that was about it. No mention of calling anyone a nerd or anything.

Come on, guys! We ARE Redskins nerds! Wear it proudly and shout it loudly. We are so shameless in our love for the Burgandy and Gold that we spend countless hours on a message board instead of spending time with our wives, children, work, or whatever else there is out there. Who else knows what "HTTR" actually means besides us?

---------------------------------------------------------------------- :point2sky

"Hello, my name is James...and I'm a Redskins nerd..."

"HI JAMES!"

Not to ruin this bashing, but I heard the girl call in about the tailgate on my drive home. Neither originally knew what "Extremeskins" was. The girl let them know it was an internet message board and they asked if they could go to it and see pictures of the tailgate. The girl said there wouldn't be any up yet. And that was about it. No mention of calling anyone a nerd or anything.

Your actually wrong. I heard him say it with my own two ears. Mann asked what is extremeskins and Mease's answer was, "Redskins Nerds" Why would I lie about something like that??

Your actually wrong. I heard him say it with my own two ears. Mann asked what is extremeskins and Mease's answer was, "Redskins Nerds" Why would I lie about something like that??

So did I. Heard it in my car on the way home, but I wasn't 100% certain who it was who said it. I mean... I knew it wasn't Charles Mann, but wasn't sure who it was otherwise... :laugh:

Uhhh we don't have that quite yet.... :rolleyes:

I was not aware that we were supposed to bring our own TV crew :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :paranoid:

Good one Pez :anon: , you caught me. Hey it was nice meeting you, I met you after the game by the DTC's area.

My bad then. I really didn't notice it, and the tone of the conversation certainly wasn't demeaning in my opinion.

Why would you care??

Archived