Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BRUNELL was/is BACK and Great !

Sknzfan

I thought Mark may have played his BEST Game yet...and he didn't throw a Touch...21/29 -224 0-0..He threw EVERY Pass a GREAT QB need's too....even Joey T. Mentioned how well Mark was Throwing the Pigskin......Touch passes ( Cooley ) Rocket's to Santana....he didn't handle that one.....Down the Seams..( Betts ) Etc...Scrambled...( This still kinda Scares me because of his Age ) at the Right times.....just an ALL Around GREAT Game !! the Fumble shouldd be on Samuel's....although it doesn't show up on the Stat sheet that way....anyway...BIG PROP'S too MARK BRUNELL :applause: :notworthy :applause: :notworthy :applause: :notworthy

Most of all, his throws are so dramatic that it makes me almost fall of the edge of my seat. From those little floaters to the darts he puts right in the chests of our receivers, amazing.

This is Gibbs' signature. Make every QB he has fufill his greatest potential.

Didn't hear a single chant last night for P. Ramsey. Brunell is the leader, and he's certainly silenced a many critic...including me! A very good and efficient performance. Not great, but very good. Only a couple passes were iffy, the rest were as perfect as you could expect.

FS

Archived