Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thank You Mr. Snyder......

rayprils

OK, tell me this then, if you don't mind.

How does one research this? You're using a pseudonym on a message board and we don't know what you do. It's not on your profile, and neither is your name.

I'm supposed to look up this Maloopadoopa guy and it will just tell me everyone he does business with, and one of them is you? I googled "Ray Prils" and got nothing.

Oh, wait,, I know,, we're supposed to guess who you are and what you do, and how that connects to Manoobalooba.

OK, Let me try.

You're some guy sitting in his house pretending he knows things he doesn't, and to prove it, you pull up a name and ridicule a guy with a taunt no one can possibly prove... except , uh, you of course.

Do I win?

I bet I do.

:dunce:

~Bang

Look up his previous posts. He had inside info on AP leaving before it was public. Brandon is his client and AP and Brandon went to school together. Also, he doesn't use "Rayprils" in business. I suppose if I google "Bang" your cartoons would be the first listing right?

Anyway I am good friends with Rayprils, but I completely disagree with Snyder being at fault. Any other team should be so lucky to have an owner that spends to win and was capable of bringing Joe Gibbs back. It's one loss and when Snyder is holding up the Lombardi Gibbs hands to him in Detroit, this thread will be laughable.

I knew letting go of AP was wrong. He is a great linebacker, at it showed today. Hes better than this crap we have now on defense.

Pretty much right... our linebacking corps has played pathetic of late to put it lightly...

Look up his previous posts. He had inside info on AP leaving before it was public. Brandon is his client and AP and Brandon went to school together. Also, he doesn't use "Rayprils" in business. I suppose if I google "Bang" your cartoons would be the first listing right?

Anyway I am good friends with Rayprils, but I completely disagree with Snyder being at fault. Any other team should be so lucky to have an owner that spends to win and was capable of bringing Joe Gibbs back. It's one loss and when Snyder is holding up the Lombardi Gibbs hands to him in Detroit, this thread will be laughable.

SoCalSkins,

How are you feeling after yesterday?? Man that was bad day. I know you and I have disagreed about this Snyder issue. I'm getting sick of these players thinking they can come in and rape our cap. Now we're stuck with high priced players that haven't shown anything in return. The only player that's worth the money is Santana Moss. Get ready for D.C. this weekend. I'm pumped...

We could have used the money that we signed sorry Patten, to sign Pierce. Shoot I'd rather start Taylor Jacobs. I've never liked Patten. He sucks to me. You bring in a guy who isn't that much better than the WR's that you had in place. We could have used that money to sign Pierce, and keep McCants. David Patten!!! Get out of here. Moss is getting doubled and he can't get open.

How come everytime the Skins lose, it's Snyders fault? We havent heard a peep out of him all season. One blowout, and someone starts putting the blame on him.

Players Play, Coaches Coach, and owners drink Pina Colada's.

You're right, it's not Synder's fault for AP. Joe wanted AP but he didn't want to over pay for him. I'm just saying he overpaid for Patten. That dude sucks! He sucked with the Giants, Browns, and New England. He's a so-so player. McCants was better, and Taylor Jacobs is way better. People better stop mentioning the rings he has, because the last time I checked there were other players and coaches not named Patten carrying that team. I know the Jets are saying I wish we had Moss, but NE ain't saying I sure wish we had Patten!!!! :rolleyes:

Ray,

I know for a fact that the Skins had every intention of keeping AP, but the contract offer he got from the Giants was MORE than the one that they had given to ProBowler Marcus Washington just the previous year. Plus, they already have a huge contract in Lavar... there was just no way they could justify giving AP a contract bigger than the only probowler we had last year.

If you want to blame anyone for AP leaving, blame AP's agent and the Giants GM :)

Frankly, I dont blame AP one bit for getting the most he could get... He is a smart guy and knows that most players dont hang for more than 3 years in the league.

How does one research this? You're using a pseudonym on a message board and we don't know what you do. It's not on your profile, and neither is your name.

I'm supposed to look up this Maloopadoopa guy and it will just tell me everyone he does business with, and one of them is you? I googled "Ray Prils" and got nothing.

Oh, wait,, I know,, we're supposed to guess who you are and what you do, and how that connects to Manoobalooba.

OK, Let me try.

You're some guy sitting in his house pretending he knows things he doesn't, and to prove it, you pull up a name and ridicule a guy with a taunt no one can possibly prove... except , uh, you of course.

Do I win?

I bet I do.

~Bang

I can confirm that Rayprils does indeed have Brandon as his client. Last year Rayprils got us tickets for the Stl/Wash preseason game from him. (Hopefully he'll get some for this years game). I can also confirm Brandon is very good friends with AP. I can't personally confirm what AP said to Brandon, but I have never know Rayprils to lie.

OK, Let me try.

Do I win?

I bet I do.

~Bang

That was a tad harsh

Archived