Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thank You Mr. Snyder......

rayprils

Why is it that every player that Mr. Snyder decides not to keep always comes back to haunt us? All the way going back to Dieon and today you had AP. I'm tired of this crap. It's getting old. Mr. Snyder needs to stop getting involved with the players and the negotiations. AP was right this week about DS. He would rather bring high priced names from FA that rape our cap instead of keeping his own players that have worked so hard. I only hope Gibbs is trying to change this habit.

Anyway, I'm sure everyone is frustrated and throwing out blames like I am. I'm just getting sick of ex-redskins sticking it to us and these high priced FA that haven't done anything for us except Santana Moss.

We could've easily kept Smoot and Pierce but, DS decided to spend over 100 million in bonuses last year and what did we get in return?? nothing. Good investment Mr. Snyder.....

rayprils, it was gibbs' deision to let ap go..not snyder. hes the team president now and he makes all of those decisions. you cant put that on snyder...we all jus needa chill out, it was a team effort today, we just have to pick it up next week and get back to how we were

I am getting tired of the Snyder bashing today. Some trolls bashed him earlier and now some fan is making his comments known. Snyder does not pick the players and does not make player decisions. He just signs the checks and tries to figure out how to get the most money from fans that attend his games.

I am getting tired of the Snyder bashing today. Some trolls bashed him earlier and now some fan is making his comments known. Snyder does not pick the players and does not make player decisions. He just signs the checks and tries to figure out how to get the most money from fans that attend his games.

I beg to differ. I know for a fact AP went into DS office with his deal from N.Y. and he told him that he wants to stay and if he can match this. DS said he couldn't. I know this for a fact because my client is best friend with AP and this is what he told me. So, you can say what you want but, DS is negotiating every deal.

I beg to differ. I know for a fact AP went into DS office with his deal from N.Y. and he told him that he wants to stay and if he can match this. DS said he couldn't. I know this for a fact because my client is best friend with AP and this is what he told me. So, you can say what you want but, DS is negotiating every deal.

Sure you do :rolleyes:

what makes no sence is they had no plans in signing a middle linebacker, Arrington was coming off injury so would you not put a extra million to sign the best player on your defense last year?

They have Lemar Marshall playing middle linebacker for the first time in his life.

Local teams need better GMS. They lose but are getting better and then let guys like Larry Hughes and Antonio go because they all of sudden get stingy over a extra million. I think keeping Antonio would have been better then bring crappy David Patten to the team

Local teams need better GMS. They lose but are getting better and then let guys like Larry Hughes and Antonio go because they all of sudden get stingy over a extra million. I think keeping Antonio would have been better then bring crappy David Patten to the team

you must be joking, seriously your comparing the Skins with the Wizards????

sorry to ruin this thread but the Wizards have one of the best GMs in basketball. Do you know his name? Did you see the Wizards come out of the cellar and make it to the 2nd round of the playoffs last year? Who do you think was mainly responsible for that...

and back to the Skins, yea they might've made a mistake on Antionio. Don't be so over-dramatic, though. How many Giants do we have on our roster? They didn't help too much.

Bubba,

Brandon Manumaleuna (st. louis rams) is my client. Do the research....LOL

OK, tell me this then, if you don't mind.

How does one research this? You're using a pseudonym on a message board and we don't know what you do. It's not on your profile, and neither is your name.

I'm supposed to look up this Maloopadoopa guy and it will just tell me everyone he does business with, and one of them is you? I googled "Ray Prils" and got nothing.

Oh, wait,, I know,, we're supposed to guess who you are and what you do, and how that connects to Manoobalooba.

OK, Let me try.

You're some guy sitting in his house pretending he knows things he doesn't, and to prove it, you pull up a name and ridicule a guy with a taunt no one can possibly prove... except , uh, you of course.

Do I win?

I bet I do.

:dunce:

~Bang

OK, tell me this then, if you don't mind.

How does one research this? You're using a pseudonym on a message board and we don't know what you do. It's not on your profile, and neither is your name.

I'm supposed to look up this Maloopadoopa guy and it will just tell me everyone he does business with, and one of them is you? I googled "Ray Prils" and got nothing.

Oh, wait,, I know,, we're supposed to guess who you are and what you do, and how that connects to Manoobalooba.

OK, Let me try.

You're some guy sitting in his house pretending he knows things he doesn't, and to prove it, you pull up a name and ridicule a guy with a taunt no one can possibly prove... except , uh, you of course.

Do I win?

I bet I do.

:dunce:

~Bang

:laugh: awesome

Bubba,

Brandon Manumaleuna (st. louis rams) is my client. Do the research....LOL

Ray, tell Manumaleuna to get some stinkin' TD's! My fantasy team sucks and he's my tight end. Let him know that he'd better shape up or I'm gonna waive his nappy a$$!

BTW, even though we lost AP, we still have a solid corps of linebackers. Today he looked good because we looked like crap. It happens. Have hope.

Smoot is too busy cruising on the Vikings' Love Boat to prepare for games.

As for AP, was he really that great today? I mean, he had a pick, but it was thrown right at him. Admittedly, I wasn't paying as much attention to this game by the end of the 1st half, so if he did do other good things, let me know.

Why is it that every player that Mr. Snyder decides not to keep always comes back to haunt us? All the way going back to Dieon and today you had AP. I'm tired of this crap. It's getting old. Mr. Snyder needs to stop getting involved with the players and the negotiations. AP was right this week about DS. He would rather bring high priced names from FA that rape our cap instead of keeping his own players that have worked so hard. I only hope Gibbs is trying to change this habit.

Anyway, I'm sure everyone is frustrated and throwing out blames like I am. I'm just getting sick of ex-redskins sticking it to us and these high priced FA that haven't done anything for us except Santana Moss.

We could've easily kept Smoot and Pierce but, DS decided to spend over 100 million in bonuses last year and what did we get in return?? nothing. Good investment Mr. Snyder.....

Hey bro did u see Smooty just get owned by Steve Smith today??? Although I did think that we made a mistake in letting him go, I no longer miss him. And about Pierce?? Yes he is a good player, but Lamar Marshall has done a fantastic job in leading our defense this season and he also comes a lot cheaper.

please make like a tree and leave...

This thread sucks. Synder is busy trying to make money. Get off his back - he is leaving football to JG and company. Like someone said - he roots for the team and he signs the checks. I wish all these "dark shadows" daydreamers about Synder would all just get *******.

You don't pay your one-year fluke MLB more than your pro-bowl OLB, and almost as much as your other 3-time pro-bowl OLB. Yes, it would have been nice to keep him. But the price was just too much. I would have rather kept Smoot after judging how walt harris played.

Joe Gibbs has PUBLICLY APOLOGIZED for letting AP go. He said, "that was my mistake letting Antonio go"

Is AP that good.. no. But he was a PERFECT fit for Williams' defense.. not to mention a very intelligent player... not blessed with the all the ability but good fundamentals and a brain. Greg Williams put him in positions for him to use his head and make a play and thats what he did in Washington.

Archived