Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DAMMIT. Need a local guy to help.....

Art

Perhaps you didn't catch my thread Artmeister. I should have broadband when I get moved over to the new house. It's comcast and I am still deciding between that and DSL, but by first week of September I should be good to go. I will probably be at some games, but with two little ones, it gets harder and harder. If I'm at home (and it is likely) I'll hook you up. Please quit being so hurt about this :gus: People back here never volunteer for anything because NOBODY has any time with the pace of life around here. I'm addicted to this board so I will help out.

Originally posted by Reagan

I will probably be at some games, but with two little ones, it gets harder and harder. If I'm at home (and it is likely) I'll hook you up.

Even if you're not home... all you need to do is turn on the radio and leave the computer running. With broadband... your computer is probably on all the time so it wouldn't even matter.

Thanks Reagan.

If someone will help me find a Creative Labs Video Blaster Digital VCR .. depending on what the price is, I will buy it and I can send other broadband people the games which they could watch on their computers in high quality. I assume the file sizes will be very large though, depending on how much video quality you wanted to compromise.

When I first got the net about 5 years ago(before I discovered my best friend for the NFL, SPORTSBARS) i ran a search on yahoo under, "redskins gameday radio" or something like that, and I got a lot of matches. After about 10 or so misses/broken links I discovered one that worked, every 5 mins or so it would break up for a second or two, but I never missed a week, except when the West Coast stations would play the game. It worked like a charm. I recommend a sports bar or running a search, something should come up

Archived