Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OFFCIAL GAME THREAD--SKINS/Giants

Blondie

I refused to be demorilized from just one hellatios performance. We have been in every game now until this one, thow i may not be talking it up at work this week, I am looking forward to the SKINS comeing back next week, and unloading on a certain wide reciever. I hope the eagels dont run the ball.

I refused to be demorilized from just one hellatios performance. We have been in every game now until this one, thow i may not be talking it up at work this week, I am looking forward to the SKINS comeing back next week, and unloading on a certain wide reciever. I hope the eagels dont run the ball.

So does anyone know what Lord Gibbs had to say about this one ? I'm sure it was more of his namby-pamby Gibbs speak about "how we have to play better" and "we'll take a look at things and see where we can improve."

I'll tell ya where you can improve... RETIRE!!! you can't coach.

So does anyone know what Lord Gibbs had to say about this one ? I'm sure it was more of his namby-pamby Gibbs speak about "how we have to play better" and "we'll take a look at things and see where we can improve."

I understand you are upset, as we all are. But blaming the failed efforts of an entire TEAM on ONE man is absolutely ridiculous.

"not really, that guys registration date is oct 2005 so his statement is common to that breed of retard"

Well it takes a retard to recognize another retard and since you seem to know what my mental make is then I guess you know everthing else about me but I figure you skipped over the fact I've been a fan of the team since 72 so I've seen the good as well as the bad, but I've not quite seen it like this which was quite ugly. I'm also one of those fans who won't hold back an opinion when I have one and I will speak my mind

So before go you spouting off to the board that I'm a retard for saying how I feel you might want to check yourself. I bet you might have felt the same way at one time. That is if you truly are a fan.

Oh and by the way I'm not upset. What's going on in politics today, that upsets me. This game today just digusts me because this is a team which seemingly makes progress one week and then trips all over itself the next. That's not a team that is going to go the playoffs.

Simply put you have to beat teams like the Giants and the Eagles in order to get to the playoffs. a place, I might remind you that we haven't been in a while.

So while our coaching staff is re-evaluating our talent maybe they ought to re-evaluate themselves to see if they might not be in over their heads here, and as for you my friend go, why don't you go poor yourself a nice cold glass of shut up juice and watch the Green Bay Packers

I was wrong about Tiki, I thought he would be a non-factor.

but I had a hint things would go bad, last night first the Vols lost late to Spurrier's game ****s :puke:, then everything I did went wrong, dropping stuff, breaking stuff, ....etc...

Foreshadowing sucks

It's like an Evil Cat Stevens song..."I'm being followed by a foreshadow, foreshadow foreshadow..."

So, he is in the Hall Of Fame because he can't coach? :doh:

Someone else looking for attention.

"not really, that guys registration date is oct 2005 so his statement is common to that breed of retard"

Well it takes a retard to recognize another retard and since you seem to know what my mental make is then I guess you know everthing else about me but I figure you skipped over the fact I've been a fan of the team since 72 so I've seen the good as well as the bad, but I've not quite seen it like this which was quite ugly. I'm also one of those fans who won't hold back an opinion when I have one and I will speak my mind

So before go you spouting off to the board that I'm a retard for saying how I feel you might want to check yourself. I bet you might have felt the same way at one time. That is if you truly are a fan.

Oh and by the way I'm not upset. What's going on in politics today, that upsets me. This game today just digusts me because this is a team which seemingly makes progress one week and then trips all over itself the next. That's not a team that is going to go the playoffs.

Simply put you have to beat teams like the Giants and the Eagles in order to get to the playoffs. a place, I might remind you that we haven't been in a while.

So while our coaching staff is re-evaluating our talent maybe they ought to re-evaluate themselves to see if they might not be in over their heads here, and as for you my friend go, why don't you go poor yourself a nice cold glass of shut up juice and watch the Green Bay Packers

Ok, you are disgusted, as we all are. But your tone reeks of venom. It was one game. One truly horrendous, nightmare of a game. One game including an entire team of mistakes does not negate the talent or potential of an entire coaching staff or group of players. If this is not "upset", I would hate to see you upset over politics! ;)

It's like an Evil Cat Stevens song..."I'm being followed by a foreshadow, foreshadow foreshadow..."

Yeah, I know I've posted this on another thread, but I had a nightmare the night before the game that we were down 3 field goals to zero and it wasn't even halftime yet. I was tossing & turning, thinking, "How can this be? We are going to win", pleading "C'mon Brunell".........and I didn't tell anyone as I didn't want to jinx us. But it didn't matter anyway! Ended up to be 4 field goals and a TD to nothing by the half. This is my first premonition dream or nightmare about football. Hopefully next time it will be a good one. I do have premonition dreams sometimes........I had a bad feeling about the Giants the whole year, but would never admit it. It sure would be great to show up next game and slam them back. :gaintsuck

Archived