Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OFFCIAL GAME THREAD--SKINS/Giants

Blondie

we have to all agree that the coaching staff layed an egg in terms of coaching and game planning. we got away from the run after the first series. we had no balance. this is the worst game plan. i think gibbs gave too much authority to musgrave.

im deeply depressed now....oh flashback for ramsey.....sack......
:doh:

Would that be a flashback to earlier in the game......................you know, when Brunell took a few sacks.........................

Don't blame the QB when the line has been a screen door all day

we have to all agree that the coaching staff layed an egg in terms of coaching and game planning. we got away from the run after the first series. we had no balance. this is the worst game plan. i think gibbs gave too much authority to musgrave.

i think it has alot to do with pierce and tim, watching tim on the sidelines, its like hes telling everyone exactly what the redskins are doing...theres no other excuse for a loss like this...especially against the giants...

You implied that it was more than just a game by acting like a drama queen in response to my post.

You want your team to lose! You miserable human being! :laugh:

Nope. I said that you looked worse than the Redskins by saying that you, as a Redskins fan, wanted them to lose 50-0. I can't make it any more simple for you than that.

Archived