Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The SOL Thread: Who's Missing Part/All of the Game?

d0ublestr0ker0ll

Due to the rain-outs the past few weekends I will be playing 4 softball games tomorrow. 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 1:00.

That means the last game will end at 2:00, making me arrive at my house at around 2:15. This is the ultimate bummer. It's only happend once before, but last year I missed Clinton's 63 yard TD against the Bucs. Hopefully my absence will bring good luck to our team once again. And maybe I shouldn't even come home considering how close the Bucs game was last year. But screw it, I need my fix, man.

I would skip the games, but we are a first place team playing for the division title. Pretty competative softball, these guys are serious. We play the second place team, and if they beat us 3 out of 4 they win it all. Our starting SS is out of town (probably going to Skins game), our 2 good pitchers are out, and I've got to be there. Tough situation. I'm probably bringing my old 1989 mini TV.

Anybody else missing part/all of the game? I pray for those who will miss it.

GO REDSKINS!

This will be the second game I miss this year. Well, live anyway, TiVo will be working overtime. Unfortunately, I will too; double shifts on Saturday and Sunday.

The good news is that the other game I missed due to work was the Seattle game and that was a W. Here's hoping history repeats!

:cheers:

I assume all of you that miss it will be taping it. I got home at halftime of the Chiefs game because I play in an old man's baseball league (luckily my game tomorrow starts at 8:30). Kept the radio off on the way home and watched it from the beginning on TIVO. Fast forward between plays, commercials and halftime and I was caught up before the game ended.

Archived