Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Would love to get together with other Skins fans in Roanoke

azmodeus13

I have a small company - we make a spice blend - Pez got his sample earlier this week

We are donating a portion of our sales from Oct 1 to Dec 31 to Habitat for Humanities earmarked for hurricane relief efforts

We also work with fundraisers - we sell it wholesale and let the fundraiser keep the difference between wholesale and whatever price they set as retail....

I just would love to find a way to let the Skins - especially the people from the affected areas - know

Longtime Skins fan living in Roanoke.

My daughter and I will be at the Eagles game next week. We will be in the parking lot around 4:00 pm; we try to park around F71 along the sidewalk. Stop by and say "Hi".

I do NOT want to talk about the Giants game!

:mad:

What the hell, it's only about 3 1/2 hours for me, if you guys / gals get something going, I'll come up.

Zonny, you must be in east Tenn? I'm building a house north of Boone NC near Mt. City TN.

I just drove by all of you saturday (DC to Bristol), stopped in Charlottesville to see my old roomate, and Radford to see my old Arlington neighbor.

I've got a trip up to NC week of T day and week of X-mas.

Zonny, you must be in east Tenn? I'm building a house north of Boone NC near Mt. City TN.

I just drove by all of you saturday (DC to Bristol), stopped in Charlottesville to see my old roomate, and Radford to see my old Arlington neighbor.

I've got a trip up to NC week of T day and week of X-mas.

You'll like Boone, I hear great things about it.

WDBJ had a game on in their HD theatre last year. By the way, was the Redskins game on WFXR or WJPR and is that channel 21 or 27? Do they carry the Redskins the majority of the time? I am going to petition my cable company to add one or the other. Our FOX affiliate in Greenbrier County is WVAH in Huntington, WV. Huntington is over three hours away. Roanoke covers the Greenbrier Valley (at least WDBJ does) and is only 1 hour 45 minutes away. We need WVAH replaced or at least another FOX affiliate added.

If we can't get a tailgaiting together this season - what we may do is get a draft day party going somewhere...

I am in the process of negotiating with a couple of investors who love my product and may have a building I can use for a party by then :)

Maybe we can get a big screen in there for the weekend for the draft...

It won't be as good as Fed Ex I'm sure, but maybe we can have some fun anyway!

Archived