Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Would love to get together with other Skins fans in Roanoke

azmodeus13

Sure I can drive up for a game and share the food - anyone wanna share tix? ::grin::

There have got to be more than 4 freakin fans on here from Roanoke...

::sigh::

Ah well, guess I'll have to wait to get the business going well and then get club seating ::chuckle::

Hey TK - wanna start a recruiting drive down here? :) I'll help out!

I wouldn't mind watching the game at a bar if there were a whole large group of Skins fans. I know what you mean cause one year we had the dish and couldn't get local channels. I didn't feel like paying for football, so we went to bars and I got tired of other team fans being there and cause we were outnumbered got to dictate what tvs what games were on.

If we had 20-30 people though... could be a lot of fun... we could get the bar to put a sign up declaring it Redskins HQ if we were there enough - I know a couple that are Browns and Steelers places...

Kinda disappointing...

3-4 hours depending on what side of Richmond & how fast you drive. About the same amount of time it'd take Pez to drive his wings down here. :)

Oh boy.... don't tempt me TK. I love any excuse to go meet up with skins fans, feed 'em, drink with 'em, and watch a good game... :laugh:

LOL - I love the Barbers since I am a Cave Spring Knight, but I have to say I love to root against 'em when we play 'em - kind of used to it since they went to UVa and I'm a huge Hokies fan.

If y'all are serious about getting together, maybe we plan it for the week after this one so we have our ducks in a row?

TK - is there any way to get word to all the Roanoke fans on here?

If we get enough people we can really have a good tailgating party and then go take out the Browns fans at a local bar ::grin::

If the weather would stay good we could always have an outdoor game watching with a large enough group :) Might want to have a large enough tv to do it though! It would be like being at a game with closer toilet facilities and cheaper beer :)

TK - is there any way to get word to all the Roanoke fans on here?

Tell ya what. I'll stick this thread for a few days & we'll see who else wanders in here. I can't commit to any away game get togethers as I'll be at the away games.

I know the 'Noke is a Skins town, however, there's not enough fans here that know about ES.

Tell ya what. I'll stick this thread for a few days & we'll see who else wanders in here. I can't commit to any away game get togethers as I'll be at the away games.

I know the 'Noke is a Skins town, however, there's not enough fans here that know about ES.

All we need is huly and her extremeskins cards.... think she probably hit every redskin fan at the panther game in pre-season....

Thanks TK :)

You lucky bastich ::grin::

Mention the charity work to any Skins you might come across for me would ya?

As it is - I would seriously love to plan a get together, but it might be a limited group from what I am seeing so far - where's Bubba in this discussion anyway? :)

All we need is huly and her extremeskins cards.... think she probably hit every redskin fan at the panther game in pre-season....

I dumped most of mine off on the new Redskins store for their grand opening two weeks ago.

And just where is Bubba???

::paging Bubba:: "please pick up the burgundy courtesy phone"

:)

Seriously TK - if you and Pez and anyone else want to get together for a home game this season and have a little pregame cookout - I'm all for it

Pez? Anyone? We might want to make it somewhat quick before it starts getting a lot colder :)

::paging Bubba:: "please pick up the burgundy courtesy phone"

:)

Seriously TK - if you and Pez and anyone else want to get together for a home game this season and have a little pregame cookout - I'm all for it

Pez? Anyone? We might want to make it somewhat quick before it starts getting a lot colder :)

azmodeus, for huly and I it would have to be an away game to do this, as we help organize the extremeskins tailgate for home games.... Let us know what/when you want to do it

Thanks TK :)

You lucky bastich ::grin::

Mention the charity work to any Skins you might come across for me would ya?

As it is - I would seriously love to plan a get together, but it might be a limited group from what I am seeing so far - where's Bubba in this discussion anyway? :)

What kind of charity work? I am the fundraising coordinator (along with many other titles) for Basset Rescue Of Old Dominion. We have a tidewater chapter in your area. If I become board of directors like they are wanting me too, I will be in and out of that area a lot.

DieHard sent me thousands of cards so I am ready for the Iggle game! They are already packed and ready to go.

Archived