Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Name the ES Tailgate Mascot....

pez

Is this a real thread or by "grumpy groundhog" is someone taking a shot at me?

No this is real... gave kevin quite a startle the last tailgate when he popped out of the hole and told him to stop pissing on his house :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Certainly one more reason for me to spend a little more time at an ES tailgate.

Frankly I don't know of another tailgate at FedEx that has a marmot. You guys should really hype that up and see if Danny would be willing to buy out your tailgate after he set the precedent w/ this message board. I'm trying to come up w/ my own angle right now that would interest Danny.

I can't tell you too much yet....it is still in the development stages. I will say this....it involves calamari....

Certainly one more reason for me to spend a little more time at an ES tailgate.

Frankly I don't know of another tailgate at FedEx that has a marmot. You guys should really hype that up and see if Danny would be willing to buy out your tailgate after he set the precedent w/ this message board. I'm trying to come up w/ my own angle right now that would interest Danny.

I can't tell you too much yet....it is still in the development stages. I will say this....it involves calamari....

Oh lordy... can't wait for this one :laugh: :laugh:

This is some funny stuff.....I vote for FedEx Phil....

I think Kevin B. was hallucinating from the "mickey" I slipped into his beer....and saw a rock and thought it was a groundhog.....

All fun and games Bugs!

I believe it was Pez who saw him this week. He won't admit though because the damn rodent just looked up and laughed at him while he was doing his business! :whoknows:

:laugh:

Oh and I learned my lesson, I will not "go" near his house any more! :cheers:

All fun and games Bugs!

I believe it was Pez who saw him this week. He won't admit though because the damn rodent just looked up and laughed at him while he was doing his business! :whoknows:

:laugh:

Oh and I learned my lesson, I will not "go" near his house any more! :cheers:

are you scared of a little GroundHog?

Archived