Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eli, Eli, Eli... I've had enough of this stupidity.

GC8 Bunta

You skins fans seem to rely alot on stats/rankings. Granted they mean something but they are not the determiner of games...it's about who shows up and who plays for 60 mins. We may not have the stats on our side but we're still 4-2 and have put 173 points on the board over the past 7wks. Don't let stats carry you all the time b/c they don't always show up on the field with the players...it's just a guide but that's all!

I hope to see a good game on Sunday, but know that the Giants fight to the end and finish games and that's what's gotten us here and we're not done yet!

GO G-MEN!!!!!!!!!!!

Just be glad you're not in the NYC area.

They just advertised a "meet Eli Manning" event on the radio here in NYC. Some autograph signing at an ice cream parlor (In November, no less)

These 2 tidbits had me laughing.

Come meet Giant Superstar Eli Manning this Tuesday

And the other

Eli Manning, the quarterback who is leading the Giants to the playoffs.

I fell out of my chair laughing at that one.....

After the skins defense is done with him they can have that "meet eli manning" day via the local hospital directly from his bed

You skins fans seem to rely alot on stats/rankings. Granted they mean something but they are not the determiner of games...it's about who shows up and who plays for 60 mins. We may not have the stats on our side but we're still 4-2 and have put 173 points on the board over the past 7wks. Don't let stats carry you all the time b/c they don't always show up on the field with the players...it's just a guide but that's all!

I hope to see a good game on Sunday, but know that the Giants fight to the end and finish games and that's what's gotten us here and we're not done yet!

GO G-MEN!!!!!!!!!!!

"determiner"?

I'll give Eli credit and since he is only in his second year is scary.

The kid does have the look of Peyton and its very likely that he will be calling his own plays in upcoming season.

We better hope that in two years when brunell is done that Campbell is just as much a franchise QB we think he will be.

I dont think S Taylor will be exclusively on Shockey due to the size and physical attributes he may be covering the 6'5 Plaxico more than shockey

Yeah eli is starting to resemble his brother a litlle. scarry??? HAha :laugh: . How many rings do they have? Colts arent going again this year, steelers will knock them off there high horse. And eli....please. That ***** aint even through with puberty. Redskins defense is salivating

Eli Will Own You Sunday,

Care to enlighten us on your reasoning for this quote? I mean come on you have to have some sorta knowledgeable statement to prove your point to this?

I mean I'm sure I speak for everyone here when I say Tell us how he will own us Sunday? Please enlighten us...... :whoknows:

GO G-MEN!!!!!!!!!!!

and Redskins don't fight hard for 60 minutes?

beat bears by getting a turnover on last drive.

beat cowboys with 4 mintues in the 4th.

beat seahawks in overtime.

Lost against Broncos by 1, came down to last play.

Lost to Cheifs by 7, came down to last play.

put up over 50 points on the 49ers, then let the starters rest.

Giants sure faught hard against the 3-4 Chargers. . . (Sarcasm)

173 points is a nice stat... against some peice of crap defenses.

Redskins put up 52 in one game against a peice of crap defense in the 49ers... perhaps they'll do it again this week against another peice of crap defense in the G-string... i mean... Giants.

we've given up no more than 262 yards passing in one game this season...

we held kyle orton to 142 yards passing

Jake Plummer to 92 yards passing

Trent Green to 185 yards passing

Alex Smith also to 92 yards

Why would anyone possibly think that Eli is going to have a big game against us? Our defense is vert stout, and we might give up a couple of scores. But, how in the world are the giants going to stop our offense? In my opinion, this will end up being a 10 point victory for the skins.

I'll say it again.

I watched most of Sundays game. Manning was totally confused when the Broncos brought the heat. Only when they went into their stupid prevent defense did Little Peyton "shine" :rolleyes:

He'll be good, sure.

But this is typical of the media fawning over a player before he's actually accomplished anything. Happens all the time.

Can Manning play as well as his brother? I think he can play better personally. His ability to move in the pocket is amazing. But being his first season(I believe as a starter), I'm wondering if he'll be able to handle the blitzes that the Skins will throw at him. Have yet to see a QB who wasn't atleast rattled by guys like Sean Taylor, Shawn Srings and Lavar Arrington coming at him.

Honestly, I couldn't predict this game even if I wanted to. It'll be the first MAJOR test for both teams, especially being tied and it being a division game. Wouldn't be suprised if this ended up being Game of the Week on NFL Network next week.

No matter how you slice it, you simply cannot discredit how good Eli has looked for a 2nd year QB and be taken seriously.

He hasn't seen a good D like ours. He's good but not smart enough to know where our blitzes are coming from!!! He will over audible!!!

Honestly, I couldn't predict this game even if I wanted to. It'll be the first MAJOR test for both teams, especially being tied and it being a division game. Wouldn't be suprised if this ended up being Game of the Week on NFL Network next week.

First major test? then what do you consider playing the broncos and kansas city on the road? personally, i think that those two games were the toughest that we played this year. But, yes, this will be a tough game in the meadowlands.

<snip> Giants are gonna be exposed this weak, in a big way.

This is the game where the Redskins decisively show everyone that they are the team to beat in the NFC East. Then against the Eagles 2 weeks from now, they will show everyone they are the team to beat in the NFC, period.

I totally, unequivocally, 100% agree with you IF... BIG HUGE IF…. IF we can hold on to the football. This is the only thing that scares me. It’s the only thing that scares me because in my opinion, turnovers were the reason we lost those two games. If we turn the ball over on the road, we are probably most likely doomed. If we don’t turn the ball over, and better yet, if we take it away, I have no doubt in my mind that we will kick their collective behinds all over Giants Stadium.

I totally, unequivocally, 100% agree with you IF... BIG HUGE IF…. IF we can hold on to the football. This is the only thing that scares me. It’s the only thing that scares me because in my opinion, turnovers were the reason we lost those two games. If we turn the ball over on the road, we are probably most likely doomed. If we don’t turn the ball over, and better yet, if we take it away, I have no doubt in my mind that we will kick their collective behinds all over Giants Stadium.

reason why i haven't put any note on Turnovers is because i have absolute trust in Gibbs, and his staff, on dicsipline. I firmly believe that Gibbs will have this team focused on holding on to the ball.

those two losses are behind us. under coach gibbs, i think we wont be turning over the ball like that this game. i think we'll be taking some turnovers... thanks to 2nd year QB Eli Manning.

It's a division game. Anything can and does happen.

That said, Manning hasn't seen a pass defense as good as ours yet.

He saw us last season: 12/25 113 0/0

Also Tiki remembers, he rushed 15 times for 38 yards.

Now mind you he didn't have Plexiglass to throw to, but remember Taylor shut down Shockey in that game.

I'm not too worried about Eli just yet.

Archived