Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

sooooooooo bored

MissU28

I would but its 6:19 which means I can eat in 5 minutes!

Just look on the bright side, 2 weeks till the Eagles tailgate

must be nice...hopefully my coaches will let us out early. Eagles tailgate.....ahhhh can't wait. I'm pickin up my tix on Friday :D

even better...the eagles game is the night before I start having parent/teacher conferences...at 7 in the morning. I'll be getting home at 2am (hopefully), waking up around 530, then facing half my kids' parents....It'll be a true test of how much of a soldja I am!

must be nice...hopefully my coaches will let us out early. Eagles tailgate.....ahhhh can't wait. I'm pickin up my tix on Friday :D

Eating in 2 minutes is real nice, mainly cuz I HAVEN"T HAD A DAMN THING TO EAT TODAY

Well its all spiritual and it ends in a week

I am still searching for tix but I will be at that game, haven't been to a DTC tailgate all year, getting withdrawals

Soooo freakin bored....sitting here in this seminar waiting for 7pm to hit. Thank God for my Fairfax County Public School-issued laptop and wireless connection.

Somebody, anybody....entertain me PLEASE

Maybe you're bored because you're not with King and "Dr Tonka?" :laugh:

We were glad you were able to sit with us yesterday. You're bush league, just like us. :point2sky

Maybe you're bored because you're not with King and "Dr Tonka?" :laugh:

We were glad you were able to sit with us yesterday. You're bush league, just like us. :point2sky

yeah you and Dr. Tonka are the MEN! Thanks for taking me under your wings. That must be the reason I'm bored. That and they're talking about guided reading groups and Language Arts blocks....barf.

Good luck getting the jersey. How long is the wait for the Moss jersey?

the dude said like 2 weeks...but that's at Dulles Town Center... I might be able to find it somewhere else...we'll see. I should have checked at FedEx yesterday, but I guess I was busy celebrating :D

Archived