Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

cowgirl fan excuses

mawapa

Seahawks kicker misses a 45 yarder (?) against you guys, makes a 55, and a 50 yarder against us, in the rain. That is as fluky as you get. Your team got lucky against the seahawks, our team didn't, simple as that.

It shouldn't have even been a factor, but thanks to bp sticking with the worst kicker in the leauge, it was.

I'm amazed every week @ how our defense is playing. To go up against the #1 offense twice and the #1 scoring offense in the last three weeks and play very well is encouraging. Dallas had numerous opportunities to put the game away but didn't so we deserved to lose. First and ten @ the 12... no points... first and goal late in the 4th... field goal. Dallas attacked Philly and played to win... against other opponents Parcells simply gets way too conservative and plays not to lose. The D did everything they could to win the game. We simply DO NOT posses enough killer instict and swagger yet. It's like we're afraid to be great and on top of the NFC which what we had an opportunity to do. Great teams don't lose games like we lost yesterday.

I'm amazed every week @ how our defense is playing. To go up against the #1 offense twice and the #1 scoring offense in the last three weeks and play very well is encouraging. Dallas had numerous opportunities to put the game away but didn't so we deserved to lose. First and ten @ the 12... no points... first and goal late in the 4th... field goal. Dallas attacked Philly and played to win... against other opponents Parcells simply gets way too conservative and plays not to lose. The D did everything they could to win the game. We simply DO NOT posses enough killer instict and swagger yet. It's like we're afraid to be great and on top of the NFC which what we had an opportunity to do. Great teams don't lose games like we lost yesterday.

We aren't that close to being great. We might be a good team, but otherwise I agree with what you said. No excuses, we lost another tough one.

I didn't listen to a word you said because you live in DC and your a DALLAS fan........

No way will your team be great or even good this year, your on the way to the bottom whil we are on the way to the top!

IT'S A CELEBRATION ****ES:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck

I didn't listen to a word you said because you live in DC and your a DALLAS fan........

No way will your team be great or even good this year, your on the way to the bottom whil we are on the way to the top!

IT'S A CELEBRATION ****ES:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck

I'll remember that after this weekend.

You are not as good as your record indicates, IMO.

Not sure if the second to last worst defense in the league can stop you, but it should be quite a game this weekend.

Why did they let Cundiff go? I thought he was a pretty darn good kicker. And shouldn't just about everybody know by now that Jose Cortez=50/50 from any distance.

Letting Cundiff go was not stupid, as someone else said earlier. Who picked him up? No one.

He was hurt and we could not afford the roster spot. There is a chance we pick him back up after week 10 if he is still there.

It wasn't our first option, but we did not have the luxury of holding onto our injured kicker for weeks.

Letting Cundiff go was not stupid, as someone else said earlier. Who picked him up? No one.

He was hurt and we could not afford the roster spot. There is a chance we pick him back up after week 10 if he is still there.

It wasn't our first option, but we did not have the luxury of holding onto our injured kicker for weeks.

Didn't the boys' cut Novak as well????????

Didn't the boys' cut Novak as well????????

Yeah they did.

I would have loved to keep him.

ANYONE is better than stupid Cortez. At least I can deal with a rookie missing those kicks, not a supposed NFL veteran.

I knew he would cost us, we are lucky he didn't cost us vs. the Giants last week.

Archived