Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins early 3 point dogs

BlindSideBlitz

I never got into sports betting, whats this mean? -3?

Whichever team has a -3 (point spread) next to their names is the team that is favored by 3 points. For example, next week, if it's Skins @ Giants -3, the oddsmakers expect the Giants to beat us by 3. If the final score is Skins 21, Giants 23, then the adjusted score for the game (after the point spread) in the eyes of the bookies would be Skins 21, Giants 20. So even though the Giants won the game, anyone that bet on the Skins would win their bets.

All this is moot anyways since we're going to blow out the Giants 35-10. :point2sky :gaintsuck

Sounds right.

We can definately win this game, but we could also lose. With the division this tough, no one should expect a win. Furthermore, with the division this tough, we don't strictly NEED a win. But we do have to win our home games to win the division.

I'm looking forward to a good game. I don't expect a letdown after this win. Instead we feel more like a team chomping at the bit.

The real season begins next week.

I really think the skins can take it to the giants. THe keys are going to be our D stepping it up and our O holding onto the ball. The Giants D is weak and our O will be able to march down the field. As long as we can stop Eli and his boys and avoid mistakes this one is ours to lose

The way the Skins played today, I'll take some of that action. Were going to beat the Giants by 10 points or more. I am not being ****y, it's just that we are a better team and we "owe em one".:gaintsuck By the way, any thoughts about Ramsey starting this game ? :laugh:

I am glad the Giants are the favorite, with that comeback win against the Bronco's.... all the love will be for them, and Gibbs will use the motivation to get the best perfromance out of the Skins this season (IMO)

The Giants are playing their fifth home game in 7.....If we beat them here... They have a good chance of not finishing above 500. Cause they aren't the same team on the road.

:gaintsuck I guess the odds makers are going with the giants because they are playing at home. And eli does play good at home, but they have not played a defense like ours. I think springs, and harris or rogers plus taylor will match up good with the giant receivers. The D-line and the linebackers with Lavar will give eli and barber a rough day. I don't see there D stopping our offense. Santanna and brunell will have another big day and clinton will score 2 more TDs. I predict we win 28-21.:D

I am somewhat concerned about the New York game. Our pass defense has looked questionable at times- for three consecutive games Seattle, Denver, and KC have all been able to drive the ball down the field. We're now facing an elite offense in the Giants. On the other hand, NY's defense has looked questionable in many games, it's possible we could be looking at a shootout. In terms of defending against the Pass LA could have a big role to play in keeping the pressure on Eli Manning.

Archived