Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hola amigos...!

DCboy

DCboy here (Cowboy fan)...and I have not posted for a long time.

I come to give you a little advice about your upcoming game against the SF Whiners! You will spank them like the pequeñas muchachas that they are! But, amigos/amigas, be VERY careful of any SF fans if they show up to your stadium! If they are girls, do not flirt with them, because chances are that they are really boys!

And, although you hate me, I will not hate you, no es mi naturaleza (that's not my nature), but, please amigos, please for the universe to maintain some sort of natural being, please, please, please..."will" your team to literally destroy the Filthy Eagles when your team plays them! I beg of you, I want total dominatation from your team! Please, that is all I ask!

The next time our teams play, if you win again, ¿tan qué? That don't matter to me! What matters is that you destroy those egotistical freaking Eagles!

I beg of you, ¡por favor!

I will leave you now, take care, good luck, and shall your team have a good season.

DCboy

Adiós, amigos.

De vez en cuando, nos encontramos frente un post bastante raro, por cual no tenemos ni idea come contestar. Como esta. :)

Ojala que en el futuro, nos entendaremos mejor.

Hasta entonces.

Vengo solamente ser amigos. ¡Cuando fuera del balompié los equipos juegan, entonces nosotros pueden hacer enemigos para el día! ¡Hasta entonces, gracias, OM! :cheers:

si mi mui loco muchacha we will destroy the eagles and the forty whiners , i hope we will anyway but if we dont "destroy" them no es me culpa ~ but as long as we win im happy mucho contento >< so adios and este bien ~

Bat~man, when you beat the Eagles, I will let you send me a Redskin T-shirt, so that I can polish my new car! :cheers:

¡Su Redskins batirá las águilas como una mula alquilada!! :eaglesuck

Ay...que lastima!

Mi espanol no es bien, es muy malo. Yo estoy en la clase de espanol dos.

Jaja!

Adios, amigos.

Your Spanish is fine, amigo..

I would'nt be over here bugging you guys, because I know you hate the Cowboys, but, I have to come here to offer encouragement for when you play the stinking Eagles! I don't hate, as a matter of fact, I don't even like that word, but, I will tell you something;

"I totally despise anything and everything about the Eagles, period! I know that I am not a good man for being that way, but, hey...sorry!

A lot of NFL fans across the boards, say that, well, McNabb is a good guy...

Bullcrap...he's as pompus as anyone that I have ever seen! He smiles and struts around like it's no big deal his team is getting spanked...which I hope your Redskins do to them!

Others say, "Oh, but their organization is top notch because they don't bend into T.O.s and other players demands! Bullcrap! They are the cheapest organization in football! If they actually payed some money, at least like Snyder tries too, to their players to actually KEEP THEM...they might have already won a Superbowl! But, nope...! Ha, ha,...good for them!

I'm a Dallas Cowboy fan, as you know, however, I would rather lose to your team each and every year, it's no big deal too me, because our teams have been Champs before, so therefore, I give respect!

The Eagles! Well, it's October...Halloween time, que si? I would gladly pay for someone to put a hex on them....! That team and their fans need to come back down to Earth, because right now, they think that they are the best thing around! Well, we will see about that! I dispise them, and I apologize for being that way, however, I cannot help it! Ha, Ha...

¡Espero que el diablo demuestre para arriba este año y que los azote... puesto que incluso no tienen gusto de Santa Claus! Putos!!

¡Hablaré con usted más adelante, amigo! :eaglesuck

DCboy here (Cowboy fan)...and I have not posted for a long time.

I come to give you a little advice about your upcoming game against the SF Whiners! You will spank them like the pequeñas muchachas that they are! But, amigos/amigas, be VERY careful of any SF fans if they show up to your stadium! If they are girls, do not flirt with them, because chances are that they are really boys!

And, although you hate me, I will not hate you, no es mi naturaleza (that's not my nature), but, please amigos, please for the universe to maintain some sort of natural being, please, please, please..."will" your team to literally destroy the Filthy Eagles when your team plays them! I beg of you, I want total dominatation from your team! Please, that is all I ask!

The next time our teams play, if you win again, ¿tan qué? That don't matter to me! What matters is that you destroy those egotistical freaking Eagles!

I beg of you, ¡por favor!

I will leave you now, take care, good luck, and shall your team have a good season.

DCboy

Adiós, amigos.

Not only will we do as you say, we will do more and spank the Cowboys when they come here. Have a nice day.

Archived