Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who is your pick to win this week in NFC

1ofDaFatBoys

Dallas vs seattle

Denver Vs New youk

sandiego at philly

Dallas @ Seattle

- i think Shawn Alexander will run all over Dallas result 24-17 (Seattle):dallasuck

49ers @ Washington

- i think the Skinz will finally get some well awaited turnovers against rookie QB and maybe have their first blowout game, but not that big result 21-7 (SKINZ)

Denver @ New York

- Giants got their hands full in this one, but Denver is finally not at home and doesnt have the "luck" of home field advantage. i say giants take this one 31-13 (Giants)

Chargers @ Philly

- Philly is going to need to actually have a running game in this one or there going to lose. look for LT to run all over that defense result 35-24 (chargers)

Well those are my picks guys what do u think?

Sean, Marcus and LaVar on at the same time, i got one thing for that, WOW!

obviously i think the redskins will win pretty easily against the 49ers-i cannot see a rookie qb making his 2nd start lead his team to victory against greg williams defense.not to mention the niners awful pass defense up against brunell moss n cooley

i think the cowboys might actually sneak a win against the seahawks-they have a good run defense and might be able to contain alexander

i think the broncos will beat the giants-plummer should do well against the giants bad pass defense and i think champ bailey can bottle up plaxico burress if hes playing that is

chargers r getting on a roll-with an injured mcnabb the eagles r vulnerable,defenses r gonna go n hurt mcnabb if they get within hitting distance i think the eagles r gonna lose :)

Skins should dominate 27-10

Broncos will hae to play sharp to eek one out in New York...I say Broncos 23-20

San Diego will run all over the Eagles like they did the Patriots...37-24

Seattle/Dallas will be fun to watch after the Skins have whooped up on the 49ers. I say Seahawks 27-24

If all this happens it will be an AWESOME weekend of football.

Skins should dominate 27-10

Broncos will hae to play sharp to eek one out in New York...I say Broncos 23-20

San Diego will run all over the Eagles like they did the Patriots...37-24

Seattle/Dallas will be fun to watch after the Skins have whooped up on the 49ers. I say Seahawks 27-24

If all this happens it will be an AWESOME weekend of football.

And we will have sole posession of the NFC East again

Skins over San Fran 35-13

Denver will handle the giants weak D. 28-23

Eagles will lose to the chargers 31-28

Seattle should beat Dallas at home 27-21

We could only be so lucky! I hope you are correct :gaintsuck :eaglesuck :dallasuck . :cheers:

I think we will beat the 9ers - 30-14 (somehow someway we will allow a blocked punt, fg or a pick to get ran back for a score....and we will allow them one good drive).

I think the Cowgirls will beat the Seahawks - 21-20...i think this is a last possession game and the cowboys will either stop Seattle late or score themselves.

I think Denver rolls over the Giants 27-10...I dont respect the Giants D at all and I think that Denver rolls up some rushing yds and Plummer does enough to beat up on the Giants.

and Philly holds off SD 23-17. A back and forth game where the Eagles stop LT just enough unfortunately.

So we end up ..... 4-2, Dallas 5-2, PHilly 4-2 and NYG 3-3.

Its a tough division and after the SF game we need to win one of the next two divisional games (NYG or Phi). That would put us at 5-3 and then we wont face a divisional opponent for another 6 weeks.

Skins over San Fran 27-10

Denver over giants 24-16

Chargers over Eagles 31-17

Seattle over Dallas 28-13

Denver will take the Giants, but there will be a shoot out.

Chargers will take the Eagles because the Eagles Def will not be able to stop LT

Seattle will take Dallas because they will not be able to stop Shaun Alexander

Washington will take San Fran and reclaim our standing in the NFC East

:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck

I'll say....

Skins are for real and crush the lowly 49ers.

Giants win as 6 in a row is just too much for Denver

Eagles win and Andy Reid goes to 7-0 after the bye week... It's a very, very close game though. Rebound game after that arse-whooping in Dallas and two weeks to gameplan for LT. (even though I think LT still get his yards and tds somewhat)

Seattle beats Dallas by 10.

Log jam in the NFC East. :cheers:

Archived