Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Division

smack500

Whos going to be our toughest opponent in the division?

The eagles dont look like the same team, but experts continue to say they will be the best in the nfc east by end of year. Dallas has improved since playing us, were going to need to play better then we did last time to beat them again. The giants are the highest scoring offence in the league last I herd, but they seem to lose everytime they face a decently tough opponent.

Unless the eagles return to old form, I say were going to be in a race with dallas for the division.

This could be like the old days of the NFC East. In the late 80's, the Redskins would sweep the Eagles, the eagles would sweep the Giants, and the Giants would sweep the Redskins. No real rhyme or reason to it.

I think the teams that steal some divisional games on the road are in the best position...oh, and that's us...(win at Dallas)

Its so hard to say right now.,,

Ya know the NFL analysts always comment on how the Redskins dont have an identity right now. Well if you ask me, no team in the NFC has an identity right now. There isnt one team that can beat you consistantly in the NFC, especially not in the NFC East.

Our toughest opponent of the division will be the Eagles. Dallas may be playing good ball right now, but the way you gain respect is by beating the defending NFC champs on sunday night on National TV BabY!!!!

If we beat the Giants in a week, or the cowboys later in the season it will be a good win, but not a statement game like the Eagles. Statement games are always tough mentally and physically.

I can bet everything I own that if we beat the eagles on sunday night we gain ..

INSTANT RESPECT!!

Its so hard to say right now.,,

Ya know the NFL analysts always comment on how the Redskins dont have an identity right now. Well if you ask me, no team in the NFC has an identity right now. There isnt one team that can beat you consistantly in the NFC, especially not in the NFC East.

Our toughest opponent of the division will be the Eagles. Dallas may be playing good ball right now, but the way you gain respect is by beating the defending NFC champs on sunday night on National TV BabY!!!!

If we beat the Giants in a week, or the cowboys later in the season it will be a good win, but not a statement game like the Eagles. Statement games are always tough mentally and physically.

I can bet everything I own that if we beat the eagles on sunday night we gain ..

INSTANT RESPECT!!

Good post. I agree 100%

I think we find out a lot about all 4 teams this weekend. All have tough games, including the Redskins, we have to prove that we can beat a team that we are supposed to without it coming down to a last minute field goal (Joe Gibbs please dont read this), if we are a good team then we beat the 49er's in a manner that a "good" team would. Philly, Dallas and the Giants can take a big step forward with wins this week against good opponents.

Its good to see that the NFC appears to be back to glory. The past decade has been sick. But regardless of who the team to beat will be, the Skins need to start winning their division games. If they do that, the rest will take care of itself, you gotta do well in your division

Archived