Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What just happened on PTI?

Tulane Skins Fan

Wilbon said not very long ago on Kornheiser's radio show that he thought the Redskins were a playoff team. I'm sure nothing that has happened in the interval has changed his mind. The question was about the Giants and the Cowboys, so that is who they talked about.

Right now, the whole division seems pretty level to me.

I think they just had to lay off of the Redskins love for a bit. They always talk about us, and BSPN most likely got tired of hearing about the Skins. They can't talk about us everyday, or they would be accused of bias (which is fine by me, since it's the skins).

Think back to some past teams that won the Super Bowl or at least went...

The Ravens went like 6 games without scoring a TD and were being ripped apart big time.

The Giants a few year back were supposed to lay down to the Vikings.

The Bucs could never get past the Eagles.

This is just an example of how certain teams are the media's "darling". We just aren't right now. Let's just keep putting wins together and on the eve of the Super Bowl, they will have to say, "Uh, oh yeah, the Redskins are playing. Guess the Colts have to get by one more team..."

So you guys think you are going to win the NFC East?

I think the issue is about those who can contend for the east title. So with that, I say we have as good a chance as the Giants and the Cowboys, especially since we've already beaten the Cowboys in Dallas. And yes, it is a slap in the face to a team that currently sets atop the east standings not to even be mentioned (<--key word) for contention. You think not?

To ask you a question: do you think Dallas or N.Y. will win?

they must have been asked the question as a lead into the game this weekend. everyone's hyping up the NY/Dallas game this week. I'm sure after the skins spank the chiefs they'll get more love, but I think there's always going to be a little of a bias against the skins, probably because of the mascot and because of the owner.

If we were to listen to the media most of them had us at 6-10 no better then 8-8. There opinion doesn't matter because they will all apologize to he team and Joe Gibbs. We want them to be negative and pick against us that way when we win it feels better. I think it motivates our team we the media saids we stink and are a last place team.

some of you really reach, you know that?

the question was "who has a better chance of winning the division (out of those two teams)?"

then Wilbon said because he thinks the Eagles will win, then this question must mean which out of the two teams, NY and Dallas, have the better chance at 2nd

calm down people, calm down

some of you really reach, you know that?

the question was "who has a better chance of winning the division (out of those two teams)?"

then Wilbon said because he thinks the Eagles will win, then this question must mean which out of the two teams, NY and Dallas, have the better chance at 2nd

calm down people, calm down

that is exactly what my thread starting post said. So, if they both agree that the eagles are going to win, and the giants and cowboys are fighting for second, where does that leave the redskins? seems like they both think the skins are fighting for third or last.

and westbrook, its not a question of whether or not we think we are gonna win the division, its the fact that we are in first place in the division right now and they are talking about two teams overtaking the eagles who arent in first. one of which we beat on the road

Archived