Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DTC @ The 49'ers game

The President

So as yall might have read, the DTC will be arriving at 6:30am on Oct. 23rd.

We have new things that we are gonna be doing for the first time. I will not mention them because it seems to upset too many people, but it will be tons of fun. I (The President) promise you that.

Who else will be there at 6:30am? I know the CEO and Mayor will. Along with The Head of Security aka Skins Fan 44, The SOC aka ASHLO, The Head Coach aka Coach Taylor and our Advertising Director SMANNS!

So as yall might have read, the DTC will be arriving at 6:30am on Oct. 23rd.

We have new things that we are gonna be doing for the first time. I will not mention them because it seems to upset too many people, but it will be tons of fun. I (The President) promise you that.

Who else will be there at 6:30am? I know the CEO and Mayor will. Along with The Head of Security aka Skins Fan 44, The SOC aka ASHLO, The Head Coach aka Coach Taylor and our Advertising Director SMANNS!

Don't make us get up early and beat you guys by two hours again :nono:

:jk:

you guys are hardcore, I paid for that for three days last game.. I'll see you early, but not that early ;)

excuse him, he's an Iggles fan. Most of them don't make sense. :laugh:

damn eagles fans. You all are WORTHLESS.

And why make fun of them? They don't even act like you portray them to. The DTC VIPS are fun guys who are hardcore redskins fans. They don't go around trying to be thugs. Just get over it- you go and tailgate/pregame/party however you want to and let these guys do it their way.

Calm down, toots. Even the DTC guys laugh at the Icy Hot Stuntas references. I have no problems with the guys. I don't agree with throwing balls at people but life ensures you deal with the repurcussions of your own actions.

Westbrook.......just so YOU KNOW.......there is NOT ONE lady on this board who is a "toots"......or will be called one by an iggles fan.

I hope I have made myself perfectly clear.

Blondie

Tell him what's up Blondie.

Westbrook36 is the definition of a buster.

Is it cool to talk like you are ghetto? I mean seriously, is that what gives you confidence? The fact you can string together what you think are witty retorts using street slang when the closest any of you guys have ever came to the street is when your mom let you stay up late to watch MTV cribs?

What's next? The obligatory slam on my mom, sister, girlfriend who you and your boys inevitably just slept with? No, no, WAIT, call me son.....that's always a great insult. :laugh:

Westbrook.......just so YOU KNOW.......there is NOT ONE lady on this board who is a "toots"......or will be called one by an iggles fan.

I hope I have made myself perfectly clear.

Blondie

Oh no, Blondie acting offended over nothing, once again. Is "toots" a derogatory term? I'm not talking in your little world where you feign shock and anger over anything anyone might say towards women or Rock Cartright.

Oh no, Blondie acting offended over nothing, once again. Is "toots" a derogatory term? I'm not talking in your little world where you feign shock and anger over anything anyone might say towards women or Rock Cartright.

Get over yourself Westbrook. Call ya mama or sister toots.......but not any woman on here.

And so you don't misundertand, I am NOT shocked or angry. I just abhor ignorance and yours is showing.

And you might want to learn to spell.

Blondie

Watch your step Westbrook! A lot of women on this board find it offensive. Not all women like those terms. Blondie is an amazing female and one of the most respected women on this board. She knows more football than most men do.

There you have it. PROOF that CrazyZeb is also a Grade A BUSTER as well.

He sides with an Eagles fan who disrespects the ladies of Extremeskins. . . Talk about some hatred for the DTC.

I'm sorry that these nice young ladies get dragged into this. I apologize on behalf of these goons girls.

There you have it. PROOF that CrazyZeb is also a Grade A BUSTER as well.

He sides with an Eagles fan who disrespects the ladies of Extremeskins. . . Talk about some hatred for the DTC.

I'm sorry that these nice young ladies get dragged into this. I apologize on behalf of these goons girls.

Hold on a minute, gotta look up "BUSTER" in the "Urban Dictionary." Ah, yes, buster.... http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=BUSTER :silly:

As I said, I don't agree with him in this instance. In fact, I made a comment about the DTC's lack of respect for women, seeing as you ****ed my Mom, and my Sister, etc, and you treat the Florida girls like trophies in your wanna-be rap video. But, anyways....

In real life, I'd pick WB36 over you any day. He may be a bit of a troll on here, but when you guys are going on and on about how hardcore you are, he's serving our Country in the military. Now that's hardcore, not your posing BS.

But we're getting too serious here, and dragging this thread in the same direction as the last one. I'll make this my last comment if you do. :)

And you might want to learn to spell.

Blondie

Which word in the reply you quoted did I spell incorrectly? This should be interesting. :laugh:

Also, Blondie, when a member calls me "worthless" for nothing, unless the thought police stop me, I'll respond however I want. I won't even ask you permission first. ;)

Maybe you have been called worse....but.......I will always demand respect for the ladies of this site. ESPECIALLY from an iggle fan. Period.

Blondie

well thank you. I appreciate that. ANY name an Eagles fan calls me is offensive. He could call me "darling" and I'd be offended. Everything dealing with the Eagles is garbage.

Archived