Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ST Blowing Up T. Bell

scstand

Anyone have a video of that play?? One word....AWESOME!!

They seem to be few and far between this year as a whole unit. But on this particular play ST showed some of that swagger that has been missing at times this year. More plays like this and I think we will see some turnovers start coming our way.

Anyone have a video of that play?? One word....AWESOME!!

They seem to be few and far between this year as a whole unit. But on this particular play ST showed some of that swagger that has been missing at times this year. More plays like this and I think we will see some turnovers start coming our way.

Bell is tough...he got blown up three or four times out there. Carlos got a nice hit on him at one point.

That wasn't a great "hit" it was a GREAT form tackle he wrapped up and rolled his hips :applause: The hit was nothing special

I miss Seans Bad attitude hopefully he is just being good untill the court thing is over. (I'm only speaking of on the field of course) Watch the bad to the bone vid and you will see a different player. I though I saw somebody on special teams pushing Sean after a play once.

Taylor is not playing like a safety so far...he's playing more like a linebacker that is not in on a lot of tackles...i'm starting to wonder if something is up. Because he is not making plays like we thought he would when we drafted him with the #5 overall pick in the draft.

I think it has to do with the other teams avoiding him. When the play comes to him, he can have an impact (just look at the hit on Crayton against Dallas), but our coaches stress not being overly aggresive just to make plays.

...but our coaches stress not being overly aggresive just to make plays.

Yeah, just look at what happens when players are too aggressive in GW's defense, example: the Arrington/Holdman debate.

Ultra-Agressive play is good for fans, but when you bite on a big play and get faked or burned, then what?

Archived