Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Southern California Redskins Fans!

danbee

I just called Joxer Daly's in Culver City, Ca. and confirmed that it is a Redskins bar. The bartender said last Sunday they had 45 to 50 Redskins fans, and she even sang Hail to the Redskins for me.

If you already know this, sorry just wanted to put it out there.

Joxer Daly's is at 11168 Washington Blvd. Culver City, Ca, the phone number is 1-310-838-3745.

My wife and I will be up there and would love to see some other extremeskins fans.

Dan

#87 Bee :point2sky

ALRITE DANBEE!!!! good call

I'm busy for the next couple weeks but hopefully by the end of the month I'll be there.

Had to entertain at a bar with Raider fans last week- which was ok for that week since it was the Cowgirls. But this is just what I needed.

Ok - now find me one in San Francisco. I've been going to Kezar Pub, which is a good place, but only about 5 or 6 Skins fans there for games.

My house, any time you like. 52" HDTV, beer on ice, and a barbque within 10 feet. All Redskin diehards welcome.

I know there's more Southern California fans in here than this. Has anyone in here ever been to Joxer Daly's for a Redskins game?

Bee #87 :point2sky

I've been there a few times. You get a decent amount of skins fans, but I don't know if it's worth the drive from OC for you. They don't have that many TV's and the TV they do have isn't HD, at least it wasn't the last time I was there. They were always understaffed the times I've been there as well. Joxter's is worth checking out to see for yourself, but I prefer watching the games from home.

A bunch of Skins fans also get together at Mr. Pockets in Manhattan Beach, but you get fans from every team there.

That is pretty far for me to go to watch the game. I used to go to the BJs nearby for games, but you could never hear the game, so I got the NFL Sunday Ticket and TiVo. Now, I watch at home, and have instant replay at my fingertips. Actually, I probably use the pause function more - I have a 2 year old.

Skins fans are always welcome to share in the festivities, but there is a 6 beer door charge. ;)

• 2 years later...
I just called Joxer Daly's in Culver City, Ca. and confirmed that it is a Redskins bar. The bartender said last Sunday they had 45 to 50 Redskins fans, and she even sang Hail to the Redskins for me.

If you already know this, sorry just wanted to put it out there.

Joxer Daly's is at 11168 Washington Blvd. Culver City, Ca, the phone number is 1-310-838-3745.

My wife and I will be up there and would love to see some other extremeskins fans.

Dan

#87 Bee :point2sky

How about something in OC? I love my Skins but I'm not driving to Culver City to see them on TV. There has to be a Skins bar somewhere in Orange County...

Archived