Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Can't Believe Nobody Has Posted This - BIGGEST NEWS OF THE YEAR!!

http://et.tv.yahoo.com/celebrities/etsid06450012723/

Nick & Jessica: Is it Over?

October 5, 2005

Is it really over for "Newlyweds" couple JESSICA SIMPSON and NICK LACHEY? According to this Friday's issue of Us Weekly the popular twosome, who have been shooing away break up rumors for the past year, are no longer together. But Nick's representative tells ET that the reports are "not true."

In a joint statment on behalf of Nick and Jessica his rep says: "Nick and Jessica have not separated. Rumors to the contrary are simply not true."

The pair were last seen together publicly on September 11 when they sang a duet at an NFL football game. According to the magazine, rumors of a split started to swirl again when Jessica arrived solo (and without her wedding ring) to her sister ASHLEE's 21st birthday in Las Vegas last weekend and Lachey, who was scheduled to be there, was a no-show.

Us Weekly sources also claim it was her ego, her partying and her dad that drove the couple, who will celebrate their 3rd wedding anniversary on October 26, apart. Just days ago, while talking about her new body care collection "Sweet Kisses," available at Wal-Mart, Jessica spoke with ET's CHRISHAUNDA LEE, offering marriage advice.

"I think you have to always remember, and he has to remember, that you do need a compromise, even though it's hard," she said.

She admitted though, that sometimes strong personalities can get in the way of marital negotiations. "There's people with pride involved," she says. "You have to back down sometime -- just a little bit."

For more on the Nick and Jessica split speculations, watch tonight's ET.

The biggest news would be a Jessica Simpson layout in Penthouse... :D

Actually, it'd probably be second to this:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2004580002-2005460337,00.html

Brit sex tape on the way

By BECI WOOD

Sun Online

BRITNEY Spears and Kevin Federline reportedly fear a steamy home video is about to be made public.

A member of the singer’s entourage is believed to have copied one of the couple’s personal video tapes – allegedly recorded while Britney was still expecting baby son Sean Preston - and is threatening to release it.

A source told America’s US Weekly magazine: "He has threatened to release raunchy footage of the two taken before Spears looked pregnant.”

During her pregnancy, Britney confessed her sex life was the best it had ever been.

The sexy singer insisted her bedroom romps with husband Kevin had been red hot since she conceived.

She confessed at the time: "I think it's the best. Sex is crazy good."

Britney also stunned viewers on her reality TV show Chaotic after she was shown begging Kevin for sex.

The blonde babe, who was not married to former dancer Kevin when the footage was shot, brands the couple's bedroom antics "so good" before begging her 26-year-old lover to let her take the day off from her Onyx tour last year "to just f*** all day".

Actually, it'd probably be second to this:

Woohoo :laugh:

Actually, I'm not suprised at all. The suprising thing would be if she actually DIDN'T have a cig in her mouth while having sex.

Speaking of which, is this the "new thing" for all the hollywood sluts? I mean you have quite a list of women who seem to have a penchant for taping themselves. . . I mean come on now, like ANYONE in hollywood with half a brain has to know these things will go public.

Pam Anderson (twice)

Paris Hilton

Gena Nolin

Britney Spears (possibly)

plus probably another dozen or so.

Archived