Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Less Commercials at FedEx?

HOF44

Was it just me being into the game or what?? I didn't see near as many commercials on the jumbotron. They were actually showing pics of signs in the stadium saying lets get loud and let get bush league.

Is that form the extremeskins input? If so kudos to this site and the redskins for making the gameday experience alot more fun.

I hate how they show ads during the challenge.. I wanted to see the catch, is it not allowed or what?

they showed the replay before the commerical. :doh:

definately less commericals. i mean geez they got those adds on the ring going around the stadium and the billboards on the jumbotron are BIGGER than the video itself.

before it was like, WHAT another commerical? it made you wonder if they were stopping the game on purpose just to show them.

finally it also could seem like less commericals b/c gibbs runs a ball control offense so we have less change of possession TOs.

I agree about the ad's, maybe Dan is taking what has been said here to heart. I almost crapped when I had a guy walk up my isle selling water, that was something I have been hoping for, for a long time. Also was a nice new opening montage on the jumbotron (showing the victory against the cowgirls).

:point2sky

Archived