Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

81.48 QB Rating . .

TahoeSkin

Brunell did a very fine job today. I think the play calling could use a little tweaking, but I have no complaints about Brunell at this point. Lets keep our fingers crossed he can keep it up for the rest of the season. :cheers:

Brunell did a very fine job today. I think the play calling could use a little tweaking, but I have no complaints about Brunell at this point. Lets keep our fingers crossed he can keep it up for the rest of the season. :cheers:

Pete, I agree 100% on the play calling. I thought the passing play calling was very good(especially the quick slants).

The run play calls were average at best. Not enough stretch plays and way to many plays up the middle into the back of the o-line. Almost everytime they ran Portis toward the edge, they had nice gains. :2cents:

Idaho,

He threw it a little wide of Portis who stretched out to get it and it went off his hands and bounced right up in the air to the DB. I guess you could say it was Brunell's fault - he kinda rushed it when there was nothing open on the left. I wouldn't blame him though - a couple of inches off. More like a bad break.

Idaho,

He threw it a little wide of Portis who stretched out to get it and it went off his hands and bounced right up in the air to the DB. I guess you could say it was Brunell's fault - he kinda rushed it when there was nothing open on the left. I wouldn't blame him though - a couple of inches off. More like a bad break.

Thanks.

Nice to hear that it was not just a bone headed throw. It almost cost us the game. I bet Gibbs about Shat his pants when he saw the int.

Archived