Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

La Canfora drops Andyman's name...

wilbur58z

I concur. That is the coolest sig pic EVER. The only thing that would make it cooler is if it was the original Tecmo Bowl (with the Posse-esque endzone celebration) and he had a clip of the touchdown music playing in the background.

Hats off to ya, Carter23! :notworthy

Unquestionably the king of sigs that one right there....doesn't have all the "technical" coolness of some of Chubakah's sig's, but for some reason I can't stop watching it. :dallasuck

Speaking of chats, just stumbled across this little gem while reading ESPN's chat with "expert" Jeremy Green --

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=9384

To the Hater: You're such a hater. Skins are going to shock the league by winning the NFC East. 5-2 over their last seven games. Defense can't be scored on and offense will come around. Suck it, Green, suck it long and hard.

SportsNation : (4:45 PM ET ) Going t o come along how? are they going to find a QB in the next 13 weeks.

LMFAO!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's awesome!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i'm a Turd Ferguson fan myself

Burt Reynolds: Yeah, I found this backstage, an over-sized hat. It's funny.

Alex Trebek: No, it's not

Burt Reynolds: Sure it is. It's funny. It's funny because it's ah, bigger than, ah.. [ clears throat ] ..you know, a normal hat.

edit:: dammit my signature is down :mad: :(

Washington, D.C.: How much input does Greg Williams have on defense personnel decisions. Seems since he joined we have added a number of extremely effective players that are not household names ... a seemingly big departure from the previous Serrato years. We seem to be getting more bang for the buck from the defensive side of the ball right now.

Obviously this guy doesn't frequent Extremeskins, otherwise he would've seen Gregg Williams answer to this very question in his chat. :)

Sean Connery: Ah! Well met! I'll take Months That Start With Feb, Trebek.

Alex Trebek: For how much?

Sean Connery: Suprise me, you filthy ****!

Alex Trebek: Okay, that's completely unnecessary. Months That Start With Feb for $800. This is the only month that starts with Feb. [ Sean Connery buzzes in ] Mr. Connery?

Sean Connery: Febtober!

Alex Trebek:No. [ Calista Flockhart buzzes in ] Calista Flockhart.

Calista Flockhart: What is.. Febturday?

Alex Trebek: No.

Sean Connery: She said turd!

Alex Trebek: [the category is "Words that begin with the letter C"] The word cat would be found under this letter in the dictionary. Sean Connery?

Sean Connery: What is the "R's"?

Alex Trebek: No, it's not in the "R's".

Sean Connery: Not in the "R's", eh? Well, that's not what your mother said last night, Trebek.

Let's be real here for a minute - this board is quick to jump up and down and scream bloody murder when Len Pasta-belly or Dr. Z rag on the 'Skins.

Knowing how most of you feel about Nunyo, how about a little love for LaCanfora for actually saying some good things, sounding like he knows what he's talking about and coming across as a good guy.

For once no one should have anything to get their panties all bunched up over.

Calm down Jason....most of us agree you are a pretty good reporter....geez...

Archived