Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are The Eagles On The Downside??(Merged)

GEORGIASKINSFAN

They have way too many injuries right now with the kicker, and McNabb. Dallas is playing too many close games just barely beating the 49ers. And then you have the New York Giants who I think have a good offense but that defense isn't all that good. So clearly we have a good shot of taking it for our divions.:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck

the eagles beat the Pats?

when?

The Redskins beat the Eagles? When?

The only thing the Eagles are champs of are the NFC East and the NFC as a whole. The Falcons beat us, so they and their fans can talk smack, but until you guys beat us, I think you should continue the city wide celebration of winning the Toilet Bowl against Dallas.

The beauty of this thread (for Skins fans) is that eventually, some year, it will hold some merit. I suggest we just recycle the threads from years past talking about the proverbial window shutting on the Eagles. There's no sense in creating a new thread born from a very old idea.

The Redskins beat the Eagles? When?

The only thing the Eagles are champs of are the NFC East and the NFC as a whole. The Falcons beat us, so they and their fans can talk smack, but until you guys beat us, I think you should continue the city wide celebration of winning the Toilet Bowl against Dallas.

I'll type slow...

We haven't played the eagles yet.... DUH! :rolleyes:

and we can talk smack all day long cause we are currently 2-0 1st in the NFC East...... See football is seasonal. Things change.

Philly good as last year?... NO They lost to the falcons, beat up a bad 49er team at home, and needed a fg late to beat the 0-3 Raiders, who have no defense, again at home. They have lost players to injury and defections, They have key players currently playing banged up, no matter how you want to spin it... so far the eagles are below last seasons level.

PS: Pokes fans said the same things (14-15 and all) ..... new year different finsh ;)

I'll type slow...

We haven't played the eagles yet.... DUH! :rolleyes:

and we can talk smack all day long cause we are currently 2-0 1st in the NFC East...... See football is seasonal. Things change.

Philly good as last year?... NO They lost to the falcons, beat up a bad 49er team at home, and needed a fg late to beat the 0-3 Raiders, who have no defense, again at home. They have lost players to injury and defections, They have key players currently playing banged up, no matter how you want to spin it... so far the eagles are below last seasons level.

PS: Pokes fans said the same things (14-15 and all) ..... new year different finsh ;)

True that they might not be as good as last years team, but then again, neither were the previous 3 division champions out of this city. Yes, it is a new year with new challenges, but if folks know anything about his team, they are resilent and when things go bad, and teams count them out, they find a way to win. While your teams last minute victory against the Boys was impressive, it should also be noted that they barely beat a 49ers squad that we mutilated the week before. So in essense if you beat a Dallas team by 1, the same Dallas team that barely beat San Fran who we destroyed by over 42 points, then what does say for your chances? Look at it without the Redskins googles and you'll see my point.

True that they might not be as good as last years team, but then again, neither were the previous 3 division champions out of this city. Yes, it is a new year with new challenges, but if folks know anything about his team, they are resilent and when things go bad, and teams count them out, they find a way to win. While your teams last minute victory against the Boys was impressive, it should also be noted that they barely beat a 49ers squad that we mutilated the week before. So in essense if you beat a Dallas team by 1, the same Dallas team that barely beat San Fran who we destroyed by over 42 points, then what does say for your chances? Look at it without the Redskins googles and you'll see my point.

The Eagles are in for a disappointing season...they're getting long in the tooth.

What phanatic said is true. Eventually you guys have to be right with this. I've been reading the Eagles window is shut/the division will be more competitive/they are worse for three years here and it's yet to come true. Who knows if it will or not this season, but my money is still on the Eagles until proven otherwise.

THEY MAY BE 2-1 BUT THEY DONT LOOK LIKE THE SAME TEAM AS LAST YEAR.......I THINK THIS DIVISION IS WIDE OPEN AND WE HAVE A SHOT OF WINNING THE DIVISION AS MUCH AS ANY OTHER.. WHAT DO YA'ALL THINK????

:eaglesuck

Oh, I hope you're right. We definitely have a shot at taking this division. If we keep showing the heart and determination we have in our first two games, with our talent, we can take down anyone.

:eaglesuck

Does that mean Seattle is better than you, because they beat the Falcons, and the Falcons beat you? :laugh:

The Eagles are in for a disappointing season...they're getting long in the tooth.

The Eagles are the youngest team in the NFC East. If you keep posting this drivel, you are going to force my hand and make you look stupid once again.

And Bubba, how can the Eagles not be as good as last year when you never conceded they were good one time last year? :laugh:

I'd have to say it's nice to be in first place and all, but we've played one less game.

We'll have a little cushion if we win this week and Kansas City beats you guys. It will ultimately come down to our head-to-head matchups. I honestly think we'll split this year...sweep if we're lucky. Pinkston being gone and our team maturing is the overall reason IMO. Injuries are key.... We'll see how Mcnabb heals up.

Man, you guys are really setting yourself up for a huge disappointment when you are trying to put the Skins on the Eagles level and are talking about what the division is going to come down to, etc. :laugh:

The Skins are a defensive stand and a few lucky 4th down conversions from being 0-2.

It's going to be funny to watch the balloon burst. It's just happening a little later this year than normally.

Man, you guys are really setting yourself up for a huge disappointment when you are trying to put the Skins on the Eagles level and are talking about what the division is going to come down to, etc. :laugh:

The Skins are a defensive stand and a few lucky 4th down conversions from being 0-2.

It's going to be funny to watch the balloon burst. It's just happening a little later this year than normally.

The Eagles are about to crumble...worry about them...we're okay.

And KC has to be excited that all of Philly wants him to take this 'easy' game off. Oh, I can see their bulletin board now.

And your Eagles look like crap. Were it not for the heroics of WB, you'd be 1-2 and possibly 0-3.... :doh:

And KC has to be excited that all of Philly wants him to take this 'easy' game off. Oh, I can see their bulletin board now.

And your Eagles look like crap. Were it not for the heroics of WB, you'd be 1-2 and possibly 0-3.... :doh:

In your crazy mind, do quotes come to you while you are sleeping and then become fact? Where has ANYONE FROM THE EAGLES said they want him to take this "easy" game off? NOWHERE, and you know it. I think, at this point, even your fellow Skins fans are on to the fact that you just make up lies and more lies and are all hot air.

Tell me, how the hell do you look like crap when you have the #1 Offense in the league and the # 5 Defense. How the hell does that translate into crap? Remember the fact that Trotter was gone against Atlanta, Akers has been injured all season and Donvan leads the league in passing yards with THREE different injuries.

UNFREAKIN BELIEVABLE!!!! You sir would shine a pile of Danny boys **** :pooh: and sell it off as an Angus burger. GROW UP, PLAYGROUND MORON!

Your post post is deserving of the head in sphincter avatar, homer or not.

BTW, look at my member number, I'm not a troll. At least Bubba shows some tact and intelligence (although he's known for the burgandy and gold glasses).

You have taken it upon yourself to instigate anything Philly for your sick and demented desires. You never prove your points with facts and when you attempt too they have no relevance to the argument. You're an instigator, at best. Your signature is BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Nuff said. Resident clown on the NFL discussion section of a very respected board.

I hear DTC's board has some openings, maybe you should consider applying.

Archived