Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 2 VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS VS DALLAS NOW UP! (2 More VIDS added)

skin_finatic

Will The Redskins beat the Seahawks on October 2?  

304 members have voted

1. 1. Will The Redskins beat the Seahawks on October 2?

• Yes
    • No

If recomend you get all the vids even if you have the five play video. I love the Sean Taylor one and The Champions one I made. The moss plays even have more replays. MORE VIDS UP,

Added good defensive plays and good moss/brunell plays including the 41 yard pass and brunell scramble.

ok the defense vid has been edited and added two more marcus washington highlights.

www.skinsfanatic.com

and as usual, a thanks would be appreciated :cool:

As always thanks sf...

On the last play of the game, Is that Taylor who make the final tackle after the ball was lateraled? I doubt Glenn would have been able to make it all the way to the end zone but it was tremendous tackle nonetheless. Who ever made the play looked like he was shot out of a cannon...so I'm assuming it was ST

As always thanks sf...

On the last play of the game, Is that Taylor who make the final tackle after the ball was lateraled? I doubt Glenn would have been able to make it all the way to the end zone but it was tremendous tackle nonetheless. Who ever made the play looked like he was shot out of a cannon...so I'm assuming it was ST

I believe that was Ade Jimoh :D

Ade Jimoh makes the game winning tackle.

Thanks for the video footage dude.

There was a hit in the first half that looked like a catch/fumble. I remember Madden saying, that looked like a catch to me. If you come accross it, would you mind hooking it up. I didn't record this one myself.

No biggie if you can't find it, or have time.

Thanks again!

Archived