Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jets Fans Comments on MNF Game

MidPennSkin

The Jets fans had some interesting comments on last night's game, mostly about Moss, but some surprisingly negative comments about Pennington. They actually seem to think Brunell has a strong arm. Here's a few of their comments:

Sure wish we still had Moss on our team....

Another one, wow. Penny and that crummy arm probably the reason he wasn't great last year.

after seeing this display, ill be jumping up and down when he comes back in two years...... but once again, all he did was run strait down the seam, chad would never be able to make those throws on a consistent basis

Man, 2 TDs, wow. I am happy for the guy. If this score sticks, he just won the game for his team, that's awesome. I mean, I know Lavaranues could do the same thing but good for Santana. Imagine if we'd been able to get both!! Actually, Chad prob would've opted to throw to the RB in the flats anyways.

naw, chad can't throw deep balls like moss has gotten tonight, coles' talents match up better with chad's. good trade for both teams.

imagine if Chad had an arm like brunnell

A few bomb catches doesn't turn a turd into gold, man. Where was he the first 3&1/2 quarters?

That's why he is so dangerous. Teams can shut him down for most of the game and then BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!

TD catch or TD punt return. He's a weapon.

And Washington's defense is amazing.

I dont even want to go to Extremeskins right now.

If Chad had an arm like Brunnel, Moss would have bee be more useful for us. That's why the Coles tradw as a good deal for both teams.

damn sean taylor is the real deal, monster hit!

What a comeback! Santana kicked ass!

When we picked Santana moss in that draft way back when, we picked him as a gamebreaker, and that's what he was tonight. If he was always like that with us, we would have never have gotten rid of him. I'm happy for him anyway.

For those of u who were saying that Drew is better than Chad I am laughing right now

What a win for Washington...That defense is great

why is roy williams considered a top safety in the league again? anyone?

LMAO!!! put that in your pipe and smoke it Parcells! The Redskin offense, which hadn't scored a TD in 7 quarters and 12 minutes, scores 2 to beat the cowpokes in Dallas.

Anybody else love the shot of Jerry Jones steaming on the sidelines right after Wash took the lead? What a buncha chokers

Santana beats Aaron Glenn and Roy Williams, not once but twice to win this game. If the Redskins win their division, you'll see this game mentioned on the MNF 40th anniversary show. I'm real glad I watched this one. Great game.

All i can think of, if only chad could throw that far...

Chad couldn't have hit him with those passes anyway, so it really didn't matter if he was still here. I don't think anyone should be surprised if he has success with other teams, all he needed was a QB with a strong arm so he could do his best thing, stretch the field. Once he does that, everything else becomes that much easier.

The Redskins clearly are the worst team in that division. They have such a weak offense. They can't do anything. They played embarrassing football last night for 95% of the game.

But they won. Washington has the best defense in that division, maybe the entire league. They beat Chicago in week 1 and Chicago crushed Detroit on Sunday, Dallas beat San Diego on the road and they will bounce back against SF.

Dallas couldn't move the ball against them all night. Bledsoe was just as bad as Brunnell for most of the night except they had that trick play that went for 70 yards. I think the Skins have a better D and a better back.

Don't doubt Gibbs

Great post. Many of us said this...

Chad couldn't have hit him with those passes anyway, so it really didn't matter if he was still here. I don't think anyone should be surprised if he has success with other teams, all he needed was a QB with a strong arm so he could do his best thing, stretch the field. Once he does that, everything else becomes that much easier.
...when the trade was announced. Looks like we were right.

Those that commented that Coles and Pennington might be a better match for each other were probably right as well...you don't want a guy continually outrunning your passes. Not that Brunell won't have that problem either:)

It's amazing to hear people referring to the strength and accuracy of Brunell's arm.

It appears that the transformation fro Boo-nell to New-nell is complete.

Well, keep in mid their QB is Pennington, so a girlscout would amaze Jets fans with arm strength.

Brunell isn't bad though, I say he's got a 62 yard arm. Velocity though, maybe not as good.

Well he hit all the high points pretty acurately.

Dont know how you call us "obviously the worst team" in the division when we are in first place and havent been beaten yet AND just beat one of the teams in the division.

Yes, Sean Taylor is the real deal.....good freakin' insight. The sky is blue too!

His best line was his last.

moss wont come back in to years to the jets he came to redskins and he will stay a redskin so dont say he will be back to the jets in 2 years and for one burnell had a great game he got sack sometimes but he came to the rise when it matter most and thats all that matters and the people who didnt like the QB change look who beat dallas and look at who was the QB last night so any freaking jet fan got something to say dont say it keep moss comments to urself and u shouldnt be laughing drew is better than chad so shutup redskins beat the cowboys and we are two and who do we face next week?:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Archived