Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Lavar Threads - Merged

englitdaudelin

I had the same question where is Lavar? But I think we are overreacting. I think it is simply a situation where the packages they were employing he wasn't in. He will be featured more and more in coming weeks. We definitely need his pass rush ability as he is the only one who can get to the QB consistently.

I think on one of the first plays of the game Lavar bull rushed the center and nearly pancaked him.

I've heard Gregg Williams say that players need to play themselves back onto the field in regards to Lavar. He's not at full speed yet, give his knee and getting back into football shape some more time. I don't think he's caught onto the scheme as much as he should either.

And to everyone who thinks the coaches are keeping Lavar out on purpose, jump off a cliff and take your lemming friends with you!

I thought I saw him on the first play. Anybody think they are trying not to get him in the pro bowl bacause of the settlement?

I absolutely guarabtee you that is not the problem. My guess is Lavar still isn't 100% healthy and they're bringing him back slowly. The fact that Holdman has played pretty well makes that decision a lot easier.

I watched the broadcast and listened to Sonny and Sam. A few times I switched back to the ABC audio. I heard Sam say that the Redskins went to a different package midway through the game and that Lavar wouldn't be in it. Too bad really. How can you keep a playmaker off of the field? I can think of one time they blized him up the middle and he immediately shed the block and pressured Bledsoe. As sweet as this win is, you'd all have to admit there was no real pressure on Bledsoe until the last series.

First of all:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

I watched the whole game and I never saw Lavar on the field and if he was on the field he sure didn't make any plays. I thought people were saying he was gonna start last night. This guy is like our highest paid player and I didn't see him play in one of the biggest games of our season. Did anyone see him play last night? What did he do? How long before he becomes a solid contributor again?

P.S. How the hell did we not sack Bledsoe once, WTF Greg Williams. If not for THE U. players(Portis, Moss, and Taylor) we might have lost. That hit stick by Sean Taylor at the end was an instant classic. Someone needs that as their sig.

Noone can deny it now!

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Archived