Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

decisions decisions

MissU28

Alright guys.... tomorrow night I'm going over to a friend's to watch the game with some friends on her fam's brand new 50 inch plasma and get sloshed... ( :cheers: ) and I'm wondering which jersey I should wear. The only current skins jersey I have is my sean taylor (the little girls' pink/white/black) and I could wear this pink skins hat to go with it. I have 2 Darrell jerseys- one bigger (more like a practice jersey) and a small one, anniversary editions of stephen davis and rod gardner, female versions of brad johnson and deion sanders (and no, i WON'T wear deion when we play the cowholes)... jeff george (yeahhhhhh...lol), and a champ bailey.

You think I should go with Taylor since he's current, or go with my man Darrell bc he's MY MAN?!?! Or should I rock some brad johnson :-P

th_dgreen.jpg

th_darrell_28.jpg

th_100_1170.jpg

th_100_1152.jpg

th_100_1097.jpg

which one?!?!

Have you seen how one of the florida girls at the DTC tailgate modified her jersey? It was monnnnneeyyyy. Might wanna give it a try. :-)

HOF44

Bob

didn't huly start a thread about cutting up a skins jersey? Yeah, I saw that, it looked cool.... I'd be afraid of messin it up though. I'll have to go through my jerseys and see which one I wouldn't mind screwin up if it came to that. I also have a skins tanktop, a skins one shoulder tank, and a skins handkerchief shirt... meaning all it is basically is a handkerchief that ties in the back leaving the rest exposed. Maybe I can cut up one of my jerseys to look like that.

I think I'll wear the S.Taylor...my license plate forever respects DGreen (it says the same thing as my user name) so I'll be representin both of my men... I'll drape the Green jersey under my back window too.

Archived